Which parks would you choose?

I was going back and forth between a two-day park hopper and a four-day base ticket. I think I'm going to go with the base so I have more time in the parks.

I will have two full days and two half days (yes, I'm going to the parks on my travel days lol)

Which parks should I do for the half days and which should I do for the full days? I should mention that I'm going in September so Food & Wine will be going on.

For me, if I was going back in September I'd do a four day base ticket and manage the time ( meaning plan on going to the park that was open latest each day if possible ).

I'd go with the four day ticket. If you want to take in food and wine, I'd plan a full day for Epcot. I'd personally spend my other full day in MK, leaving AK and HS as the half days. It's possible to get a lot done in both of those parks if you are good about FP and are either up for rope drop or staying to the close of park. Just be sure to make a plan for those days and prioritize the things you most want to do.

MK and Epcot full days, HS and AK half days. (Although I hope you are arriving early and leaving late or is it even worth going to the parks on arrival and departure days?)

MK and Epcot full days, HS and AK half days. (Although I hope you are arriving early and leaving late or is it even worth going to the parks on arrival and departure days?)
This is usually my plan. I just can't decide if I should do AK or HS at night...

I'll arrive to the parks around 3 on my first day and I won't be leaving the parks until around 3 on my departure day. I've done this before and was able to get everything done at an average pace.

If you're hoping to get a FoP FP+, I would go to AK on my last day, with FoP being the first FP+ I pick when your window opens.

This is usually my plan. I just can't decide if I should do AK or HS at night...

I'll arrive to the parks around 3 on my first day and I won't be leaving the parks until around 3 on my departure day. I've done this before and was able to get everything done at an average pace.

I'd check the schedule and see which one is open later. Is there a night time show that you are excited to see? Another factor is FP - you will have better luck getting FP for your last day than your first - so maybe see how that plays out and let it determine which park?
Given how crazy rope drop at HS has been, I'd be slightly inclined to have the late night at HS, although it seems like the mad rush to Pandora isn't much better...

I'd check the schedule and see which one is open later. Is there a night time show that you are excited to see? Another factor is FP - you will have better luck getting FP for your last day than your first - so maybe see how that plays out and let it determine which park?
Given how crazy rope drop at HS has been, I'd be slightly inclined to have the late night at HS, although it seems like the mad rush to Pandora isn't much better...
Whenever I go to AK, I never rope drop Pandora. I usually head straight for Everest.

I do love Fantasmic, it's my favorite show. I just worry I won't be able to ride the TSL rides if I go to DS at night. But it is just me by myself and I am going at the "slowest" time of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter