Which parks take more walking?

Tasscrapper

I belive in dragons, unicorns, good men and other
I'm wondering which parks people walk more in and if there are tips and tricks on how to navigate within the parks? I know that there will be tons of walking . . . just wondering how to best save our feet. :) Is it best to go land to land?

I'm wondering which parks people walk more in and if there are tips and tricks on how to navigate within the parks? I know that there will be tons of walking . . . just wondering how to best save our feet. :) Is it best to go land to land?
How many days are you visiting? I find if you have the time, doing each park over two days, and seeing one half of the park per day, works best for me. So I might go to MK on day one and focus on Main Street, Tomorrowland and Fantasyland, and then return for a second day to visit Adventureland, Frontierland and Liberty Square.

If that is not an option, my suggestion is to plan your day so you don’t backtrack a lot. Use any in park transportation you can, such as the train at MK, to move from one side of the park to the other. Prioritize what your must do attractions and restaurants are so you don’t wander. Take advantage of any shaded benches you see. It’s amazing how a fifteen minute rest can rejuvenate you. Even doing this, you will still walk several miles per day.

Would you rather walk more or wait in lines more?

If you utilize G+ you’ll likely walk back and forth more but spend less actually time standing still. If you don’t utilize G+ you can better avoid the backtracking but at the cost of standing in longer queues.

For me personally I’d rather be moving on sore feet than standing in basically the same spot for an hour.

Epcot and AK are the toughest walks. Just take breaks and not walk too fast!
So I get Epcot with the big loop to it . . . why AK?

We'll have at least six days so I'm really hoping for a more laid back trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter