Which park ON Columbus Day?

MrsMud

<font color=green>Thinks the Ghostbuster wearing t
The way our shedule looks so far, we will have to go to a park on Columbus Day, although I would rather not. The choices are: Any of the Disney parks or waterparks, or Seaworld. Which do you think might be least crowded?

Anyone?
Let's pose it this way, which park is likely to be least crowded ( or easiest to enjoy WITH crowds ) on that type of Monday holiday? I am assuming there may be a lot of local folks at the waterparks because there is no school? Does the same hold true for Seaworld?

We were at WDW for Columbus Day one year - the week leading up to the long weekend was very quiet. However, once Saturday hit, ALL of the parks were MUCH busier, but most noticable were MK and MGM.

Maybe not quite the answer you were looking for.....hope it helps in some small way!

Thanks for the reply, Snow White. We are trying to take advantage of that type holiday (Columbus, Veteran's etc.), so that our girls will miss one less day of school. Could either start with that day or end with it. I guess maybe Veteran's Day weekend would be less crowded, since that lands on a Tues. this year. I was just hoping we could catch a night of MNNSHP if we started Columbus Day. Decisions, decisions!again.:rolleyes: :confused: :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter