Which park and attractions for preschoolers?

I keep reading how hot it is, can someone give me an idea if October is going to be hot as well. We have flexibility and can go later if that means better weather and lower crowd levels. If those are my concerns should I plan for November? or even February next year?

I keep reading how hot it is, can someone give me an idea if October is going to be hot as well. We have flexibility and can go later if that means better weather and lower crowd levels. If those are my concerns should I plan for November? or even February next year?

I have gone every October for the last 7 years. It is a hit of miss month. You never know what you are going to get. Most years are pretty nice, some where scorching with high humidity, and one was very cold with rain every day. If heat is an issue for you, then Nov or Feb would be better.

Part of the problem is that we all have different thresholds of what is hot...and what is crowded.

February will probably be not hot, but I wouldn't count on it being warm either as you can definitely end up with cooler weather. And there's nothing worse than a cold damp swamp....

[QUOTE="thor369, post: 60635341, member: 644736"]I keep reading how hot it is, can someone give me an idea if October is going to be hot as well. We have flexibility and can go later if that means better weather and lower crowd levels. If those are my concerns should I plan for November? or even February next year?[/QUOTE]
Go to your favorite weather site and check the historical records for a year or two back of the temperatures, humidity, and precipitation of the time you are considering. Compare to what the weather was like in your area at at the same time at which point you can decide how your body will respond to the climate.

The short answer is...there’s no way to know for sure.

I went this past October (2018) for 5 nights and we had great weather. Low 80s the whole time and very little rain. But it’s not always like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!