Which outlet is best-Belz or Premium?

zandjmom

Mouseketeer
Should I take the time to go to both outlets? I am a real bargain shopper but don't want to waste park time traveling around. Do they have the same merchandise? Is one "better" than the other? Thanks for any suggestions.

1 DAY TO GO !!!!!

From our experience (and others' postings) the merchandise at each outlet is pretty much the same. We like going to the Premium Outlets 'cuz they're soooo much closer to WDW (and much less crowded, at least the times we went). HTH!

Based on the Disney outlet stores good ole Beltz still had the best deals. But, Premium Outlet is easier to get to.

We stopped at both on our trip 2 weeks ago. Didn't find anything at Premium Outlet. They seemed to have more full price stuff than Belz. Did find some stuff at Belz Mall Two - Character Warehouse. That is a larger store and they seemed to have more.

We went to the Buena Vista Factory Stores they are out the Epcot Rd gates on 535 about 1 mile.they have 2 Character Corner Stores. A big one and a small one. Go to the big one first!!
we found disney hats for $2.99,
shirts[2x & 3x,too],
a purse for .99,
a AK tin with the gang on it for .99
and trader pins for $1.99 [they were 3.99 at Belz for the same pin]
we also found a die cast character vechile that is Donald Duck in his ToonTown Boat!!

the character warehouse at the premium outlets has a lot of good stuff but as with most outlets its hit or miss.

The Premium Outlets have more upscale stores like Barneys. There are outlet prices but some of these stores have really high priced merchandise to begin with. There are other "normal" outlet stores such as Reebok, Bass, and a Character Warehouse. These are located on the Southern part of International Drive near the Shrine and Little Lake Bryan.

Hello, my sister and I both agree that the Premier Outlets were nicer and closer to the resort area. We bought all of our gifts at the outlets and saved a ton of money. I liked the Belz, don't get me wrong, I got a disney bag for 10$ worth 45 and a lovely blue jacket regularly 80$ on a special for 16$. I did not see these two items at the Premier. The belz is large and often confusing to navigate. Well good luck and if you have the time and energy go to both it took us a total of 4 hours but we went to some other shops not just the disney ones. Take care Tammy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter