Which order

littlejen22

DIS Veteran
Which would you do first? We are going more than one day (a six year old who wants to meet every character AGAIN makes it necessary.). One day I want to start of with TSland, MM and GG. We will do all of the rides except RC Racer. What order do you think would be best? Obviously I know you can walk from GG, then MM, then TSland but I didn't know if that makes the most sense for lines.

are you going to be there over the weekend/any holidays? if not , then doesn't really matter when you start as nearly everything is under 15mins or just walk in... the only ride we had to qua was Autopia so I would start from there maybe as it always quieter in the whole park the first couple of hours or so... and if you want to see any shows just try to be close by...

hth

Littlejen22

Have an awesome trip. Are you staying onsite? Of possible would like reviews. We are going some time the beginning of next year :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter