Which one would you should?

Dismomof2boys

Disney World Veteran
Which would you choose:

1) breakfast at The Wave and dinner at The Grand Floridian Cafe
or
2) breakfast at The Grand Floridian Cafe and dinner at The Wave

Personally, I'd do breakfast at the GFC and dinner at the Wave. I've done both at both, most recently breakfast at the Wave. I went because everyone raved about their breakfast buffet, and I just didn't think it was as great as everyone said it was. I loved the pancakes at GFC. I didn't like the burger I had at GFC for dinner, but I love the beef tenderloin I've gotten at the Wave twice now.

Personally, I'd do breakfast at the GFC and dinner at the Wave. I've done both at both, most recently breakfast at the Wave. I went because everyone raved about their breakfast buffet, and I just didn't think it was as great as everyone said it was. I loved the pancakes at GFC. I didn't like the burger I had at GFC for dinner, but I love the beef tenderloin I've gotten at the Wave twice now.
I was leaning towards that. Thanks.

GF Cafe is so nice for Breakfast with the sunshine coming thru the windows.

This question should be asked on the Main Dining Thread. This is the Dining review thread

We did the wave for breakfast on our trip last year and it was amazing. We are doing it again this upcoming trip and also doing the GFC for dinner. I think it’s one of the better breakfasts offered on property. And it’s not expensive. We pay for it and save the credits for something else. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter