Which novelty song drives you the most crazy?

Dominick the Donkey. I realize it's a Christmas song (and a lot of them are just for fun), but the "Hee Haw Hee Haw" part makes me want to scream:

Love Dominic the donkey! First time I heard someone complain about this song was about 14 years ago on the bus stop. The mom was saying how much she hated the stereotypes. Her sons name was Dominic and the other girl on the bus stop was Josephine. Lol

For us it was
SpongeBobs campfire song. The boys would start singing in the car and we would cringe!!!!

This thread reminds me of listening to the Dr. Demento Show on the radio Sunday nights when I was kid! Does anyone remember him? I think it was nationally syndicated. Talk about novelty songs...

Used to listen to Dr. Demento in college. He had a lot of funny stuff. That’s where I first heard Weird Al Yankovic, who I think is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter