Which loop is the loop that they allow pets?

griff

Earning My Ears
I am looking at a map of Fort Wilderness and I am wondering which of the RV loops is the one that they allow pets?
Please help

The 300 loop is a preferred pet loop, other pet loops are:1600, 1700, 1800, 1900.

<Font Size=2><Font Color=blue>Scott</Font><Font
>
Co-Moderator Camping @ Disney Board

DisneyCampers@wdwinfo.com
<center><Font Color=ff0066><Font size=4>www.disneycampers.com
</Font></font></center>
<marquee>
wavey.GIF
</marquee>

1600 - This doesn't have direct access to the pet walk if you're interested in it. You have to cut through another campsite or walk around to other loops. I don't understand why this is so, but it is. We found this out in October. The pet walk is nice and quiet near the canal/river. Worth the walk.

Been there, done that, going back!
Off-site 87, 88
All Star Music 97
All Star Music 98
All Star Movies 99
Ft Wilderness Oct 00

tink08.gif

Hi,

I always stay in loop 1900 with my pet. It seems to be a bit more private with more trees, but for this same reason the sites are a little tighter to get into. You didn't say what type of equipment you have, but if it's a larger travel trailer or motorhome or even if it has a slide out you may want to consider 1800. I believe that's the one directly opposite of 1900 and it has the convience of the pet walk right there in it's loop with a little larger sites.

Have fun I may run into you as I have reservations for the end of May beginning of June.

Hope this helps...
Mmketeer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter