Which is the best 'light option' at dinner?

I
Don’t be afraid to ask for different sides if your getting the lighter meal. If you want a side that comes with another meal but you want the light chicken get it. This goes for other meals also.
I never knew this! I assumed it would be too much trouble for them to switch the side dishes with the large number people they are serving, I’m gonna keep this in mind for my upcoming cruise.

Not asking for caloric reasons - mostly plan to eat 'fun' stuff at lunch and won't need a lot of food at dinner (I like to eat lighter at night - I sleep better).

3 Laps around deck 4 is about 1 mile. Uses up 100 calories at best. One of the Mickey ice cream bars is 330 calories which would be 10 laps.

I may as well NOT rent a cabin and just keep walkin'!

THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLIES!
LOL!!! SO TRUE!!!

My wife regularly ate salmon from the regular menu. Our server even brought her a dish of salmon along with the steak she ordered one night. He said she would probably like the salmon better - he was right. I enjoyed the steaks, and my wife doesn't eat much beef at home.

I like to order a dinner portion of whatever yummy salad is offered as an appetizer then add JUST a lighter note steak. No sides. I cut up the steak & put it on top of the salad. For dessert you can ask for a little bowl of fresh berries. That’s my go-to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!