Which is quicker for reservations?

Arrowmaker

Earning My Ears
Calling in or online? There are a few I’m really hoping to get and want to get it done! Or are they the same? Are all hte reservations available online?

If you are talking about making ADRs at 180 days out, online available at 6a.m. eastern time but phone lines don't open until 7:00.....MDE via the internet or the app (have both ready in case one isn't working properly) is the way to go. You can get your credit card info loaded ahead of time so you won't have to enter it when you start making ADRs.

If anything you have the magic of being able to keep refreshing too. It's a useful tool, especially if you're doing last minute ones.

I thought I wouldn't get dinner at BOG on a Saturday night, but the day prior I keep hitting that refresh button on and off for a couple of hours while at work in the morning until I got the right reservation. People refresh a lot for FP too, but unlike FP, dining reservations you do have to cancel ahead of time if you do not want to pay a penalty fee. So, if people aren't coming / going to make it, they're more motivated to cancel those reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter