Which is better?

I've been on Sociotown a few times -- have not done anything but walk around. Graphics to me, are not as nice as Small Worlds, which I happen to really like.

Not sure about anyone else, but I have run into many friends while visiting the many public places in SW. And if I don't bump into friends, I follow them! :rotfl:

I also love that I can import my own pictures and make my house however I want...and I do like those graffiti boards. :rolleyes1

My vote is for SW...just hoping that price is within reason after beta. :thumbsup2

I haven't tried out Sociotown but between VFK and SW my vote is for SW. I don't know if i'll be able to commit to paying to play, at any price. Hopefully, i'll be able to play free the version and still connect with some DIS/ VMK friends and play to earn credits to buy things. I know DH will NOT put out any money for me to be on the computer LOL

I really liked the social, close knit community feel of Sociotown when I first discovered it. With only 1 new mission a day, however, it quickly becomes just a fun, cute place to hang out with friends, which is nice and has it's time and place in my life.

Then I discovered SmallWorlds. I love the arcade games. Some of the missions are a bit quirky, but I enjoy them as a whole. In a very odd sort of way, the "you will lose everything when beta ends" is a nice thing as it is keeping that part of me that felt the need to get everything in VMK from falling into that cycle again.

As for the interaction with (dun, dun DUN) strangers, I have been asked out, hit on, and other things in both games. Likewise, I have had nice interactions with people idk in both.

I was sad that I could not have even a tiny little house without kicking out real money in Sociotown. I completely understand charging for extra features, but without paying true dollars, Little Jegrezo is just homeless in Sociotown. :(

I have said on other threads, I REALLY wanted VFK to be home, but atm I have to say sadly it is more a frustration zone for me than anything else - leaving the "home" feel to SmallWorlds, if for nothing else, I enjoy the variety of activities (interactive games, missions, solo games, decorating options, missions) and if my friends continue to settle in there, perfect!

I know DH will NOT put out any money for me to be on the computer LOL
My view here is, if it's cheap enough (say $10-$15/month), that's like going to 1 movie a month. If I want to spend my time interacting with friends on line for an unlimited time period during a month instead of sitting in a theatre, with a friend for 1.5 hours, it's still $15. Maybe DH can come to see it that way. It's your social fun time.

- Dreams

...Not sure about anyone else, but I have run into many friends while visiting the many public places in SW. And if I don't bump into friends, I follow them! :rotfl:

Or, you make friends with their pets and wait for them to follow YOU!

"And your little dog too! ahahaha!" :rotfl:
Look out for Days the Dog Whisperer! She's good!

:hug:

...My view here is, if it's cheap enough (say $10-$15/month), that's like going to 1 movie a month. If I want to spend my time interacting with friends on line for an unlimited time period during a month instead of sitting in a theatre, with a friend for 1.5 hours, it's still $15...

$15 dollars.. wow, and I was complaining for $10..

Sociotown- Sweet and I only tried that like 2 times. Its neat but with only one mission a day seems like ppl get bored and sounds like the chat gets pretty disgusting

Smallworlds- I love all the missions that are constantly going on. Its better tho if they limit it to a one person mission. Sometimes if you have to depend on others it gets to frustrating IE VMK BLACKHEART QUEST cries! But this site has some great cool possibilities that I think we are all going to enjoy, even if it costs a few bucks a month.

Vfk- even with the other games being in beta format we dont get bored, like we do in vfk. All there is to do is walk around. Even if they add a mini game its still got to many bugs.

My vote: SMALLWORLDS!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I don't know...I thought getting ten people in my room to be far easier than that Blackheart quest!:lmao: :rotfl2: And, at least you could hear some cool music along the way.:thumbsup2
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter