Which, in your opinion, is the best Pixar movie?

Toy Story and maybe Monster's Inc.

Toy Story I guess it's not fair because I grew up on those movies

Inside Out is amazing! But so is Up....Finding Nemo.....the Toy Story movies......Monster's Inc......the Incredibles.....Okay I can't pick.

Ooohh this is hard....but I have to go with Up. I normally don't get emotional during films, but every time I watch Up I want to go curl up and cry happy and sad tears. Also, Dug is one of my favorite movie characters of all time.

I find it so difficult to pick a favourite!!! I love Toy Story, Finding Nemo and Monster's Inc. But I could sit and watch Pixar movies all day :love::cloud9:

...There's so many good ones! My favorite is probably Incredibles with Cars coming as a close second. They are both such good movies :)

My FAVORITES are Brave and Inside Out. The BEST, most well made is either one of the Toy Story movies, Cars 1, Up, The Incredibles or Finding Nemo. I think there’s a big distinction between best and favorite

I'll always have a special place in my heart for Toy Story, but UP has to be the best for me

A Bug's Life is my ultimate favorite and I feel like it's super underrated. Closely followed by Cars and Monsters Inc.

Toy Story is my favourite Pixar movie of all time!! I loved the blend of comedy, adventure, and emotion. Its the awesome third movie that actuall works!

I'd have to go for Toy Story, because my son watched Incredibles so much I got sick of it, surprisingly :D I could probably watch it now without immediately wanting to run :D

omg this is such a hard question? to narrow it down to four, i'd say toy story, monsters inc., finding nemo and inside out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter