Which hotel?

mordygordy

Earning My Ears
I am visiting beginning April 2018 and confused with which is the better hotel to stay at. There will be 4 adults 4 kids (2 adults and 2 kids in 2 rooms) Kids ages are 10(boy), 7(boy), 5(girl) and 4(boy) years old. We will be staying 3 nights one the night we land so will just relax and explore the resort and then 2 nights as we go to Disney 2 days.

Which do you recommend for my family? I was looking between explore lodge and Disneyland hotel but then just noticed alot of people saying hollywood was better. I am so confused. It is our first overseas trip. We will then be moving into town for the rest of our stay.
Thanks for your help

I have stayed at the Disneyland hotel & Hollywood hotel with 3 kids. Honestly the Hollywood was more kid friendly, your kids can be kids there and no one will look twice. They have a great games room too + pool.

I can't comment on the explorer lodge since it was still being built when I was there ( it did look beautiful though). But I have stayed at the other two. I really don't think one is "better" than the other, it just comes down to what theming you like best. I like the Hollywood hotel better because it seemed more relaxed and "fun". the DLH reminded me of the grand Floridian at Disneyworld which is just too "fancy" for me. All the hotels are so close to each other though, so you can easily enjoy all the common areas of each of the hotels, no matter which one you choose to stay at. all hotels back onto the ocean. there is a path you can walk along by the ocean that will take you to all the hotels where you can then enter each hotel from the back and walk around each one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter