Which Hotel and discounts in Feb.

Romandel

Mouseketeer
I am planning a trip to WDW for Feb. 8-15/04 (we are DVC members and I will be staying at the Beach Club) and I have decided that I will add a few days onto the trip at the start and see Universal--likely Feb 6 & 7--is 2 days enough?

Which hotel (on-site) would you recommend? There will be myself and husband both 40, 7 yr old and 1.5 yr old sons. I am not really fussy about view--I hope to send so much time in the parks that the view is not a big deal nor do I need the conceirge level (unless I can get an unbelievable rate!).

Are there any discount codes, plans etc that I could use being Canadian, the exchange rate can be a killer.

Thanks in advance for your help

Jacqui

You will love staying on site. All of the resorts are family friendly and offer wonderful amenities. It all depends what you are looking for. If budget is a major deciding factor, than the Royal Pacific will be the cheapest of the three, followed by Hard Rock and then Portofino. That being said, you can get phenomenal rates with the entertainment card. You can buy the book at www.entertainment.com and you need the card to check in, but not when you actually make the reservation. So you can make your booking, and then order the book once you know you are confirmed for that discount. The book runs about $25-30 depending where you are from. There are also fan club discounts, annual pass holders and AAA/CAA.

Two days will be enough for the parks, but not enough to truly enjoy everything Universal has to offer. We stayed 3 nights in the summer and plan on staying for 5 this upcoming summer.

Have fun and stick around. You will learn alot here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter