Which Hilton in Disney Springs

buzz1fan

DIS Veteran
Which do you like best in Disney springs- we will be using pool in December and headed to Disney springs.

They all have plus and minuses. If the pool is a big deal Buena Vista Palace has the best pool by far than any hotel in Disney Springs.

Last edited:
I preferred Buena Vista Palace for the pool and common areas. Lake Buena Vista does have slightly nicer guest rooms, but it's not a huge gap.

I am wondering the same thing. I just need 2 nights and probably won’t have time for the pool.

Are they walkable to disney springs? If so, which is closer? I need one for a one night stay after an on-property stay.

The regular hilton is closer to walk. The palace is a bit farther, but not bad if you're staying in island building. It seems prettier at palace.

Are they walkable to disney springs? If so, which is closer? I need one for a one night stay after an on-property stay.
Both are walkable and the difference is minimal, especially since your room location can greatly impact the walk at both hotels. For one night I'd pick the best price/value.

this past December we stayed at regular Hilton. No time for swimming, did walk to springs which was great. . This coming December we may have time. Has anyone made a request at the palace to stay in the islands. If so how did you do that. We will be booking on points.

this past December we stayed at regular Hilton. No time for swimming, did walk to springs which was great. . This coming December we may have time. Has anyone made a request at the palace to stay in the islands. If so how did you do that. We will be booking on points.
I love Island building,facing pool. I called in when the app said I could pick a room and requested a specific number/area.

You need to have the Hilton app. Most Hiltons have been doing this for years.
Yup we are Hilton people and I always pick my room. Like at ES LBV South I pick a high floor facing Disney and we can watch fireworks ... especially the holidays Marriott World Center does their big show.

During COVID I picked first floor to avoid elevators.

Most the time I avoid facing any highways or other noise.

I do have Ap- I’ll keep this in mind next time. Normally I don’t pick a room- if we stay here I maybe will.

Thanks all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter