Votes: 12 15.2%
  • tinkerbell

Votes: 31 39.2%
  • figment

Votes: 27 34.2%
  • Disney "D"

Votes: 9 11.4%

• Total voters
I like the Rainbow one the best. Pride theme or not, I just like rainbow colors. Also, I find a lot of my LGBTQ+ friends demand I bring back said items

Actually, I love that Disney had a lot of Pride merchandise. Whether it is specifically for Pride or not, I dig the rainbow options available.

That being said, the one I wouldn't get is Tinkerbell because that is the one I see most common.

In theory, I'd buy em all. But my least favorite of those pictured is Tinkerbell because it's grey. Also I wish the Character hats had bigger characters. So even though I would buy them, given that I don't need four hats, it is likely I'd find something I liked better than those two. I'd most likely buy the rainbow Mickey.

@Queen of the WDW Scene, no issues with what you like! You 'asked' which we would not choose and I told you my choice. Enjoy which ever ones you'd like, and maybe not ask for opinions - it really only matters to you.
I have no problems with which one people would not buy. After all I did ask but you are the one that expressed that you wouldn't buy rainbow because of the connotation. I personally don't associate rainbow with that person is gay so I was just explaining that it only has that meaning if you want it to. Apparently you want it to. To me its simply colorful.

..... I personally don't associate rainbow with that person is gay so I was just explaining that it only has that meaning if you want it to. Apparently you want it to. To me its simply colorful.

Nope, not me! It's just been bombarded so much by the media, etc. to mean gay pride that I won't personally display it on my person or otherwise.
It should not be that way as rainbows are beautiful, and have such a deeper meaning to me. Enjoy wearing whatever you like! :goodvibes I really wasn't trying to :stir: :) Just participating in the poll!

I don’t wear hat like that but I would pick a character rather than walk around with a big D on my head

I don’t wear hat like that but I would pick a character rather than walk around with a big D on my head

Haha totally get that. Although my name starts with D and when I was younger I would make my D look like the "Disney D so it has a bit more meaning to me personally than it just being a giant D.
But like I said totally get why someone especially if the letter itself had no meaning to them would choose to not get that one.

Haha totally get that. Although my name starts with D and when I was younger I would make my D look like the "Disney D so it has a bit more meaning to me personally than it just being a giant D.
But like I said totally get why someone especially if the letter itself had no meaning to them would choose to not get that one.

Lol. I did
Add a winky face but it didn’t post!

I definitely wouldn’t buy Tinkerbell or Figment. They just look like tiny stickers stuck to a plain hat.

I think I'm going with the highest and NOT getting the Tinkderbell hat.
I like it but as others have pointed out is quite plain and it is a very small embroidery.
I think if it was bigger or if she looked more sassy I'd buy it.
I do really like that nice medium grey color hat though.
I could get the Figment hat in that grey or should I stick to purple wall for the figment hat?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter