• tinkerbell

Votes: 31 39.2%
  • figment

Votes: 27 34.2%
  • Disney "D"

Votes: 9 11.4%

• Total voters

Queen of the WDW Scene

It's only MY opinion, YOU decided to quote it.
I like all 4 of these hats but I know I shouldn't buy them all lol.

Which would you pass on?
1. rainbow mickey head
il_570xN.1620953963_ho9j.jpg

2. tinkerbell
il_570xN.1415690124_871f.jpg

3. figment in purple wall
il_570xN.1500464010_7nzb.jpg

4. Disney "D" black hat with hot pink letter
il_570xN.1169758426_8v9c.jpg

I like all 4 of these hats but I know I shouldn't buy them all lol.

Which would you pass on?
1. rainbow mickey head
il_570xN.1620953963_ho9j.jpg

2. tinkerbell
il_570xN.1415690124_871f.jpg

3. figment in purple wall
il_570xN.1500464010_7nzb.jpg

4. Disney "D" black hat with hot pink letter
il_570xN.1169758426_8v9c.jpg

I wouldn't buy Tinkerbell. Only because she has never been one of my favorites. I like the D one :)

If you could get the #1 logo on the #4 hat, that would be the one. But, I don’t care for the denim.

I like the rainbow Mickey (second choice definitely Figment, b/c I love Figment!!)

Being that I live In FL an tend to wear hat only to block sun in my eyes or to keep rain off my head I would go for a light colored hat maybe even white because white goes with everything.

Being that I live In FL an tend to wear hat only to block sun in my eyes or to keep rain off my head I would go for a light colored hat maybe even white because white goes with everything.
White and light colors also get d ok NY and dirty. Plus I dye my hair so for the first few days the color stains things when my hair is wet or sweaty.

I don't wear baseball hats so I would skip them all. ;)

For someone else? It really depends on what their interests and taste are. I personally think the Tink and Figment designs are too small.

I voted tinker bell since that was least impressive to me but I would probably only purchase the rainbow Mickey one if I was actually buying any of them.

I would not buy any of the above. However, if I had to have a Disney hat, I would get the D.

This is just me, but as a grown woman, I leave any and all cartoon characters on clothing to those 12 and under. But again, that is just me. I see nothing wrong with other adults wearing cartoon characters, I just couldn't do it.

Personally, I have found others that I like better, but as I could only choose one in the poll to not get, it was the rainbow Mickey because of it's connotation to a way of life.

Personally, I have found others that I like better, but as I could only choose one in the poll to not get, it was the rainbow Mickey because of it's connotation to a way of life.
Rainbow only means gray pride if that is what floats your boat in my opinion.
To me it means pretty glitter and bright colors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter