Which GF building to stay in?

kandb

DIS Veteran
I am going to book a trip in August (yes, I know it's hot. LOL). Should I reserve "resort view" which includes the buildings around the pool/main building or Resort studio-lagoon view (Villas)? We are a family of 5. We have stayed at GF numerous times and love it but never tried the Villas. Are they far off the beaten path? Positives/negatives regarding both? TY

The resort studios are in the Big Pine Key building in the main resort area, so not far off the beaten path at all.

I am going to book a trip in August (yes, I know it's hot. LOL). Should I reserve "resort view" which includes the buildings around the pool/main building or Resort studio-lagoon view (Villas)? We are a family of 5. We have stayed at GF numerous times and love it but never tried the Villas. Are they far off the beaten path? Positives/negatives regarding both? TY
The rooms in Big Pine Key are the same layout as the rooms in the other GF buildings. I would book whatever costs less, since there isn't any significant difference between this building and the others. The villas building is farther away from everything except the villas pool and the room layout is different. I personally would prefer GF instead of VGF for convenience. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter