Which Firework Cruise?

AlwaysEeyore

Always Gloomy . . . except in "The World"
Which firework cruise would you do Magic Kingdom or Epcot? My husband and I would like to surprise our family with one and don't know which to pick. Group of 10, aged 67-2. TIA

Epcot's is "closer..." Better sound and close views of the elements.
Like seeing it from inside Epcot (which you ARE.)
MK's is much farther away, so you can't see much of the castle projections (which are so much a part of the show.)

However... MK's is much easier to book, as they offer so many more boats per night.

We have done both, and both have their own positive spins.

Personally, I would say that I preferred the Magic Kingdom one over the EPCOT, but only slightly.

MK: They take you all around the lake in front of MK and show you some of the sights. You have a panoramic view of the castle and the fireworks. More like a wide angle view as if you are watching it on TV. It looks amazing.

EPCOT: Our driver took us around the route of the water ferries so we could see HS, Boardwalk, and Beach Club. You dock under the Bridge where you enter the International Gateway in EPCOT. It does feel more exclusive, in the sense that you are inside of the park. With that said, you are inside the park, so viewing is not as dynamic.

Both were worth the money in my opinion, so you cannot go wrong!

Epcot. The location is fantastic. You are almost inside of the the show. Great spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter