Which fantasmic showing should I try to get the dessert package for?

TigerLaw

DIS Veteran
Tomorrow I start my redialing efforts to get a fantasmic dessert package, and I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts or advice on which show I should go for - first or second? or in other words, what are the pros and cons for watching at each show?

thanks for the help!

It's been posted here that if you go for the first show, they let you keep your seats for the follow-up fireworks.

We went to the first showing simply because the second time was too late for us. Do you want heavy desserts after 10 pm? The first show is much more crowded (on the ground), making it seem more special to have the seats. As far as the show, they are identical. So, it just really boils down to the best time frame for your family. Good luck and have a wonderful time :flower:

If you don't have small children and are able to stay up later for the 2nd show, I'd say go for that one. While it is true that you can see some of the fireworks from your seat, with the current fireworks show, you really want to see if from the hub (the end of Main Street, in front of the castel). If you are able to see the fireworks on another night, then it's strictly up to you as to which show to request. Sometimes it may come down to what is available when you get through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter