which dock in Key West?

emmabelle

Crazy cat lady who loves Disney
We're sailing on the Magic in May and was wondering how to find out where she'll be docked in Key West? Hoping it's not the one way out at the Naval Station.

In Feb 2017 it was the main one at Mallory Square. I don't know if it varies though.

We docked at the naval station on one DCL cruise. IIRC it was on or 8 day out of Galveston. Subsequent cruises that included Key West we have docked at Mallory Square.

Someone posted a site that listed the upcoming schedule for the port. Probably easy to search.

Love that port. We don't do much there but it is convenient and so pretty.

Happy sailing.:boat:

There are three possible docking locations in Key West. The schedule indicates these by letter: M = Mallory Square, B = Pier B (which is adjacent to Mallory Square as well), and OM = Outer Mole (the dock at the Naval Station). We've been to Key West three times, docking in the Mallory Square area (actually Pier B) twice and at Outer Mole once. The Mallory Square location is really much more convenient. The Magic will again be at Pier B on May 5th and then at OM on the 10th for its last visit to Key West this season. On the 13th, we'll be aboard as she sails to Barcelona on the EBTA.

Last edited:
When we were on the Magic in 2011, we docked at Mallory Square, very convenient. Key West is such a great port.

I hope you get MS.

Thanks for all the replies!!!

The Magic will again be at Pier B on May 5th and then at OM on the 10th for its last visit to Key West this season. On the 13th, we'll be aboard as she sails to Barcelona on the EBTA.

we're there on the 10th of May. Outer Mole it is! I've been to Key West a couple of times by cruise ship and was hoping for Mallory Sq.

In the past we have gone out for the morning, back to the ship for lunch and then back out for a drink or shopping. We won't be doing that from OM. We docked there once before and it's just not as convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts