which delux resort?

disneyMan911

Earning My Ears
i have never stayed at a deluxe resort, and am confused about wich one to choose. I am currently booked at the Yacht club for 8 nights. Is there a better resort for $214 a night(thats the rate i go with the code off mousesavers). The reason i picked the yacht club is because it has a great location, was this a good choice?

We stayed there last aug for 7 nights and really liked it. The pool is the best the location for mgm and apcot is great. The bus service is shared with bc, bw, swan, & dolphin and can get a little long on the way to or from other locations. All in all its great. We are going back in may and are staying at the bc.

Sounds like you got a great rate! Have fun!

disneyMan911,

I think you will love the YC! I have stayed at its sister hotel - the Beach Club and fell in love with the Boardwalk area. The only other deluxe I have stayed at is the Poly & I much prefer the YC/BC area! You got a good rate, you can walk or boat to MGM & Epcot, lots of places to eat and the best pool I have ever seen with a great water slide. You won't be disappointed! Go & enjoy the magic!

10drum,

Funny! I was at the BC for seven nights the first week of September and am going to stay at the YC in May! Hope you enjoy the BC as much as I did!n Have a great time!

disneyMan911,

I think you will love the YC! I have stayed at its sister hotel - the Beach Club and fell in love with the Boardwalk area. The only other deluxe I have stayed at is the Poly & I much prefer the YC/BC area! You got a good rate, you can walk or boat to MGM & Epcot, lots of places to eat and the best pool I have ever seen with a great water slide. You won't be disappointed! Go & enjoy the magic!

10drum,

Funny! I was at the BC for seven nights the first week of September and am going to stay at the YC in May! Hope you enjoy the BC as much as I did! Have a great time!

disneyMan911,

10drum,

Funny! I was at the BC for seven nights the first week of September and am going to stay at the YC in May! Hope you enjoy the BC as much as I did! Have a great time!

We've stayed at the Contemporary, the Polynesian, Dixie Landings, Coronade Springs, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Wilderness Lodge, Beach Club and Yacht Club. Of all of these, we like the Yacht Club best! Beautiful decor, great location, easy transportation to the parks ( walk to Epcot, boat to MGM), close to the Boardwalk for after hours fun.... you name it, the Yacht Club has it.

It's our favorite resort and it's the one we always go back to! You'll love it.

Thanks for the Respones, sounds like the yacht was a good choice.
I have a standard view room, are there any suggestions for room requests?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter