Which day would you pick for Toy Story EMM?

Jessirip

Mouseketeer
We are flying in on a Monday afternoon in June and doing a resort night, followed by Fantasy Land EMM Tuesday morning. We also really want to do Toy Story EMM, but I'm back and forth on when to schedule that...

Options are:
1. The next day since it is historically on a Wednesday... but I have a 4 and 7 year old and am not sure about the two early mornings in a row (we'd make Tuesday an early night if this was the case).

2. The following Monday, which is our departure day, but also after we plan to stay in MK for HEA so it will be a late night. We have a 5:30pm flight, so that would be a long day on a travel day for the kids too.

3. Not book it at all as we're planning HS on 60+5 so we 'should' be able to fast pass Slinky?

I'm asking now for some thoughts as I may want to move some ADRs around before the June dates come out. I have some outside hope that June will include Friday dates like March does. We're not planning to Park Hop this trip as we barely used it last time and felt it was not a good purchase for the way we tour.

I don't know... any thoughts? Thanks!

And, you will KNOW in advance if you will have been able to book a Slinky Dog FP+, so that
info will make a your decision clearer before you go.

Either way you do it you are going to have tired kids. I would do the Wed. They will still be fresher than they will be at the end of the trip and you can do some resort time that afternoon to rest, where you won't have that option on your departure day.

ETA - if you book the Wed you may see they open up Fridays and you can cancel Wed and book Friday

If you do it on your departure day, you will have to be up that much earlier to have all of your things packed up and ready to go, unless you do it all the night before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!