Which CR room has better MK view?

suzimar57

Miss my Happy Place.
Would a room on the 12th, 11th or 10th floor CLOSEST to the MK side have a better MK view than a room on the 14th floor FURTHEST from the MK (like, right over the convention center)?

I realize all rooms will have some view below of the entrance, parking lot & convention center rooftop - but is it possible that getting a 14th floor room won't necessarily give you a better view (if the room is on the opposite end, away from the MK) than a room on a lower floor (say, 9th through 12th) that is closest to the MK side? (and for a lot less money!)

I realize no MK view is guaranteed - but are some MK views more spectacular than others? (list those room #s here!!!)

thank you for any info you can give me in helping us to decide whether to get a tower room or go concierge - we really want a MK view, but would hate spending thousands for a MK view (assuming we get it...) that would have been better on a lower floor (for less money!)

I was in the last room facing MK on the 11th floor. Had a PERFECT view of the fireworks. You could even "slightly" hear the music!

We were mostly over trees below since we were so far down the hall way. Plus, I liked that you could go out the door at the end of the hall way and view the lake from there. It was a perfect location!

hi: we've stayed in the tower half a dozen times over the years on floors 8-12. the rooms close to the center of the tower are closer to the elevators and give you a great overall view. if you are closer to the convention center, you'll get a wider perspective of the mk. if you try to limit your ressie by room numbers, it will be harder to fulfill your request and you might be disappointed. none of the views were bad; we never spent too much time on the balconies though because teens and younger kids just don't sit still that long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter