Which Characters Cruise on the 7 days Cruises

A

adisneynut

I know we can count on Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto, Donald, Chip and Dale. Who else make appereances? The planning videos show Alice and the White Rabbit. Thanks! :)

When we were on the 7 day Eastern two weeks ago there was In addition to the ones you mentioned who appear frequently in different costumes (nautical, tropical, formal) -Wendy, Captain Hook, Cinderella, Baloo from Jungle book and also the King monkey from Jungle book -I can't remember his name.
I think there may have been others -but I can't remember. Most of the Characters were the more "old fashioned" ones- which I think keeps with the nostalgic look of the ship.

The monkey is King Louie (and he loved to dance!); also on board the 4/5 Eastern were Smee, Snow White and Dopey!

I asked this same question a couple weeks ago and this is what I found out.

Cinderella
Jasmine
Belle
Snow White & dwarfs
Pinocchio
Chip & dale
Pluto
Mr. Smee
Peter Pan
Donald
Goofy
Alice and the White Rabbit
2 bears from the Jungle Book
Caption Hook
Wendy

And of course:
Mickey and Minnie

If anyone has any more to add, feel free :)

I must have missed Jasmine and Belle- I didnt see them except in "Disney Dreams"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter