Which character meal has Belle?

pam66

<font color=indigo>Cue the twilight zone music!<br
Hello All!

My 4 yr old DD likes all the Princesses, but she really likes Belle. I know we can take her to Belle's Fairy Tail Garden, but I was wondering which Princess character breakfast does she appear at? Does she appear at one more than another or is it all by chance? Also, if we go to CRT has anyone ever done a late seating there? I was thinking of taking advantage of the early entry at MK and going to CRT around 10:00 or 10:30 (whatever their last seating is). Is the food still plentiful? Are you rushed out of there (I have read that people have felt rushed). My 90 day window opens up next week so I'm hoping for any feedback and advice from this wonderful board. Thanks for your help:wave:

We've seen Belle at CRT (2X) and PSB(in Epcot). Also she is in France with the Beast too. I can't help with the later seating info, as we've only been early in the morning. I am interested in people's replies though, since we were thinking about doing the same; EE then CRT (if we're lucky:p )

We have seen Belle at both PSB abd CRT.

The garden behind the store in France is a wonderful spot for pictures

We also saw Belle at the PSB, but the best place was in France with the Beast.

DH and I met Belle (no Beast) for the first time at the 1900 Park Fare character breakfast in May 2002, though I'm not sure if you can still find her there.

There were many others including: Mary Poppins, Pooh, Eeyore, Alice, Mad Hatter.

We also met Belle and Beast in France last May.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter