Which character luggage tags with package?

cgh

DIS Veteran
We received our magic bands yesterday. Yeah! We received 2 different luggage tags (donald duck, and mickey and minnie). I read somewhere that they a 'color coordinated' with magic bands. I was curious what all the varieties were and which color got which tag.

We had blue and green magic bands.

This is from a long ago list, so might have changed.

Gray = Mickey & Minnie
Red = Minnie
Yellow = Mickey
Green = Goofy (I see you got Mickey & Minnie for this one, DH got Goofy with his green band last fall)
Blue = Donald
Pink = Daisy
Orange = Pluto
Dark purple = Mickey & Minnie (different from the gray one)

Light purple if that is an option now = I have no idea

Always subject to change when WDW gets a new supply.

I just got Red and Purple magic bands with Gray and Purple Luggage tags. Personally, I was happy to have two Mickey/Minnie tags! ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo

Ah. Yeah-everyone wants Mickey. I'm sure we have older Disney tags somewhere, so technically don't need these. However, I may have adjusted my magic band if I knew.

The Mickey and Minnie were green on one side then purple.
Donald was orange background on one side and blue on the back. I wondered if we got a selection by mistake.

This, of course, does not matter in the least, and as my husband said-don't we already have luggage tags? Ha! They are so colorful though. I was curious what other ones were out there. When I did a google search I couldn't find the mickey/minnie we got in a grouping with the donald we got. Reading above, I'm thinking we got the Dark purple Mickey and Minnie. (since the part with the name is dark purple, and the part with the name on the donald one is blue.

Ah. Yeah-everyone wants Mickey. I'm sure we have older Disney tags somewhere, so technically don't need these. However, I may have adjusted my magic band if I knew.

The Mickey and Minnie were green on one side then purple.
Donald was orange background on one side and blue on the back. I wondered if we got a selection by mistake.

This, of course, does not matter in the least, and as my husband said-don't we already have luggage tags? Ha! They are so colorful though. I was curious what other ones were out there. When I did a google search I couldn't find the mickey/minnie we got in a grouping with the donald we got. Reading above, I'm thinking we got the Dark purple Mickey and Minnie. (since the part with the name is dark purple, and the part with the name on the donald one is blue.

Do all packages come with luggage tags?

And are you saying that if you reserve a package you can't go online and pick out your MagicBand color? I know I did that with a room only reservation in 2014.

The Magic Your way packages come with luggage tags that arrive with your magic bands. The luggage tag that arrives is coordinated with the color magic band you selected. In our case, 2 of us selected blue, 2 green. We received 2 donald (blue) and 2 Mickey & Minnie. It's all in the box with the magic bands. In years past I think everyone got the same luggage tag?

Our magic bands are gray, blue, pink and orange.
So according to the chart, we should have gotten

Gray = Mickey & Minnie
Blue = Donald
Pink = Daisy
Orange = Pluto

What we got was 2 Mickey & Minnie and 2 Donald. No Daisy or Pluto

We received our stuff about 1 week ago (fyi).

Interesting. Maybe that's all they have left? Or someone isn't paying attention when packing?

The Magic Your way packages come with luggage tags that arrive with your magic bands. The luggage tag that arrives is coordinated with the color magic band you selected. In our case, 2 of us selected blue, 2 green. We received 2 donald (blue) and 2 Mickey & Minnie. It's all in the box with the magic bands. In years past I think everyone got the same luggage tag?
I must not be properly loved:D.
Never received any luggage tags with the Magic Bands or maybe they were in the bottom of the box and I just didn't notice.
Oh well as cgh's husband said.."don't we have tags already?" LOL.

I purposely changed my magicBand color to orange (my least favorite color) so we could get a Pluto luggage tag for DS. Unfortunately, it was all for nothing because they didn't put the luggage tags in the magicBand box (yes, we have a package). I called Disney and the CM said that you could get luggage tags from the front desk. Not sure I believe her, but I'm definitely going to try to get that beloved Pluto while we're there!

~Cari~ pluto:

They were hidden in the box on the right side of the magic bands. Really had to miss. There was a small tab that said luggage tags. You opened that and there was an envelope with luggage tags and 'magical extra card' Really easy to miss It looked like it was just part of the box. The bottom of the box has the tabs to connect the luggage tags to your luggage.

Perhaps this should be a PSA "check your magic band box!!!" and tell is what character you have.

We got ours last week
4 bands - yellow, pink, purple & red
4 tags - 1 Mickey & Minnie in a car (purple) and 3 Mickey & Minnie kissing (Grey)

I must not be properly loved:D.
Never received any luggage tags with the Magic Bands or maybe they were in the bottom of the box and I just didn't notice.
Oh well as cgh's husband said.."don't we have tags already?" LOL.
I have thrown away the luggage tags with the box more times than I care to admit. You’d think I’d have learned the first time, but that’s what happens when you rush to get them out of the box so you can hide them from your kids before the surprise gets ruined!

I have thrown away the luggage tags with the box more times than I care to admit. You’d think I’d have learned the first time, but that’s what happens when you rush to get them out of the box so you can hide them from your kids before the surprise gets ruined!
LOL! One trip we hid the bands so well couldn't find them ourselves and I was convinced they had been left at home. Located them in an underutilised interior luggage pocket when the trip was almost over.

We got 4 all the same but ordered 4 bands. 2 purple and 2 green. Here is what all 4 of the tags looked like. This was the design for the purple tag in the past. Not sure what is up with our tags20180517_222241.jpg

Either they don't care about matching the bands this year or they are unloading the ones they have.
Our bands have always matched but not this year. Tags were 4 gray , 1 orange, 1 green. As for our Mickey bands... None are orange, green or gray:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter