Which CBR building with 2 year old?

Gillian

DIS Veteran
Any advice on good buildings to request with a toddler? He likes playgrounds & pools. I'd like to be close enough to the food court to go get coffee in the mornings. We will have a car, but plan to give the busses a try (if that makes a difference).

Thank you!

Hi!! If you want to be close to Old Port Royale, stay in either Martinique or Trinidad North.
In addition to the big pool by OPR (which is really cool :cool: ) there are also six other pools, one for each "island." If it helps you, the bus stops at each individual island, usually Jamaica being the first and Trinidad South the last (that's how it was when I was there last month--depends on the driver) Hope you have a great trip!! :jester:

Hi there:

I suggest either Martinique 26, 25 or 24. These buildings are close to Old Port Royale which is where the food court, main pool, arcade, shops, and restaurant are. Martinique has a pretty beach with hammocks, beach chairs and lounge chairs and there is a playground between building 22 and the lake. The quiet pool is between buildings 24 and 23. The Martinique bus stop is also close to these buildings.

Other buildings that are close to Old Port Royale are Trinidad North, buildings 31, 32, and 33, but it's a little longer walk to the nearest playground.

Check out my web sites below for a lot of pictures from CBR :)

Thank you for the suggestions! SeaSpray, we love your website & can't wait to check out CBR in person!

How are the buildings on the other side of the bridge from OPR? I can't really tell how long the walk is. I have a feeling DS wil NOT want to stay in his stroller!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter