which car cos. have come up on priceline lately?

Yay2001

Well, we all shine on ...
We're flying in/out of tampa, wanted to see which rental car companies have been coming up on priceline.

thanks for any info!

All of the ones Priceline uses, which, as stated on their website, are Hertz, National, Alamo, Budget and Avis.

We got an SUV through priceline for $21/day, unlimited mileage. The car company is Hertz. Good luck.

We leave May 31 and return June 11. We have pick up and drop off time of 4:00 p.m. My husband started out bidding $19 on priceline and it was rejected. He then increased it until they accepted it at $21/day.

When are you traveling?

I got a mini-van for $23 a day for 7 days in August(Budget Rental Car). I was nervous about trying priceline but I figured it was worth the try. It has paid off! :p

Wow! Am I relieved! I originally had a res. w/ Alamo - the rate seemed good at the time (smaller car more $$).

The more I thought about having to take their shuttle and put up w/ their notoriously bad service, the more I attractive priceline sounded.

Bigger car, less $$, onsite: NOT BAD!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

The four of us are flying and we dont need a big car. I couldnt touch hotwire's offer on priceline. We got a compact for $15 a day on hotwire. The offer on a standard was $18 a day for a total of $160 for 8 days in July.

~Sheila

A few months ago I booked through priceline: compact car 14 days - $15/day (for July).

Now we are increasing our holiday by 4 days, and so far I can't get a compact car for $15.

No problem with hotel though, $30/night(+$5.bonus) at Wyndham Orlando - very lucky - thats where I'm staying for the other 14 nights.

July... very lightweight clothing, and Im a packing monster equipped with travel ziplocks..hehe. We will mostly wear water proof shorts (these are easy to wash and hang up to dry.. dont wrinkle and comfortable in hot weather) and t-shirts and they dont take up much room. A couple of wrinkleproof tank dresses that roll up for me and my DD and lightweight khakis for DH and son in case we want a nice night out. As long as we avoid a lot of denim, it works! We will have 4 small suitcases on rollers, a couple of backpacks and a box of food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter