Which Boardwalk Restaurant?

cinderjenna

Mouseketeer
Hi all :wave2:

I'm due to book my ADR's a week today :cool1:
so just trying to finalise what i want!

We want to visit the Boardwalk one night, which 1TS restaurant would you pick? (On dining plan)

Kouzzina
ESPN
Big River Grille

We like all types of food (except sea food!), we went to a greek restaurant here at home yesterday and it was amazing so think im leaning slightly toward Kouzzina - any reviews? i dont seem to have read much about this one?

Oh and say if we did go to kouzzina, is there bar areas in espn and river grille where we can go for a beer afterwards??

Thanks for any replies!

Jenna x

I can't give you any info about Kouzzina. We haven't been there yet (but going in June, and I'm so excited!). But both ESPN club and Big River Grill have a bar area for drinking. My husband and I have been to both for a quick drink.;)

We ate at Kouzzina in Aug. when it first opened and it was really really good. We will definitely be going back in Aug. - already have our ADR. The greek salad, according to our two 20 somethings was best they have had. We also had the flat bread with carmalized onions and it was really good. Our son had the whole fish, DH had the lamb, and DD and I had the lasagna and every meal was a hit. The service was great also. We actually had the same waiter we have had a few time when the restaurant was Spoodles. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks for the replies! Think i'm definately leaning toward kouzzina and then just visiting the others for a beverage or two before heading to jellyrolls! oooh i can't wish- wish it was september already!!:lmao:

I would stay away from Big River Grille unless you want to try some micro-brews. We've eaten there 2x for dinner and both times the food was terrible. ESPN is good for drinks and snacks - just be careful if there's a big sports game on. If so, the tables have a tendency to fill up quickly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter