Which Biergarten Res. Would Be Best?

MSMomTJ

Mouseketeer
We want to be there for the show, but I'm not sure which res/show set I should get.

Here are the choices:

Res - 6:25
Show - 7:05

OR

Res - 7:35
Show - 8:05

Our kids are pretty flexible, so we can adjust to either eating time. I want the kids to have time to eat before the show starts because otherwise they will abandon their food for the show or miss out on the show for stuffing their face. No middle of the road for my kids! :laughing:

Something else to think about -- Will we miss Illuminations if we see the 8:05 show?

I would go with the earlier reservations. I couldnt see waiting until 7:30 to eat dinner but i know some people do. Plus i wouldnt want to take a chance with the reservations being backed up by that time. I would think the earlier the better.

I would go with the earlier reservations. I couldnt see waiting until 7:30 to eat dinner but i know some people do. Plus i wouldnt want to take a chance with the reservations being backed up by that time. I would think the earlier the better.

Thanks! I didn't think about the backed up possibility!

I would take the earlier time. Take your time eating and then stay to see the show if you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter