Which are the most kitschy resorts?

LikeDaisies

You are one lucky bug.
I know kitschy inherently implies “poor taste” but I can’t think of the equivalent in a good way, so I’ll just say I mean it in an awesome way!

For me, it’s AKL, then Poly, then Wilderness Lodge.

Some of the resorts just don’t capture me the same way, like VGF or BLT.

Are you down for kitschy town? Why or why not?

I’m interested to see how “kitschy” Reflections will be. 😉 I think that one might end up being the winner eventually! For now, of the DVC resorts, I’d say Poly.

Poly. But I loved staying there this summer so just call me cheesy.

Interesting thread. My brother who has lived in Boston and Manhattan since he graduated from college 29 years ago calls WDW in general kitschy. But he still likes it when I invite him to visit with me!

I don’t really find Jambo House kitschy, but then I make a hobby of deliberately buying the tackiest souvenir I can find whenever I travel. So far my favorites are a pink gilt guitar shaped thermometer with rhinestones and a picture of Elvis praying, and a Dia de los Muertos figurine where the skeleton is wearing a diaper, holding maracas, and has a deer head on top of his skull. Disney would have to work pretty hard to match that level of kitsch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!