Which 3 days at end of July/ august?

mjlum

Mouseketeer
we have 3 day hoppers and will be at Disneyland the last week of July/ beginning of august. Are there fewer crowds depending on the day of the week? Better to go Monday- Wednesday or Tuesday- Thursday? I saw parks are open 8am- midnight. I assume Disney expects heavy crowds. We have young kids so won't be able to make it until midnight. Saw suggestions for Sunday which is different from years ago, but we would have to shift reservations. Any thoughts would be helpful! Thanks.

Sunday and Monday are now usually crowded days, so I'm not sure where you saw the suggestion for Sunday. I would vote for the Tuesday-Thursday. And try to use your MM on your first day, Tuesday, when you will be the most energetic. (By Thursday, I assume your whole family will be the most tired.) Or will you be staying on site? In which case, you'd be able to use EE/EMH each day of your stay. Also, if you are planning on seeing the Together Forever fireworks, I would try to see them early in your trip. Then, if they get cancelled, you would still have at least one or two other nights to try to see the show again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter