'Where's your prince' and will this tale end 'happily ever after'? Sept 11 - Complete

Hi everyone :grouphug: I just wanted to say a big thank you to all your messages. I will come back and reply to each of them individually (hopefully by the weekend at the latest) and catch up on my subscribed TRs/PTRs - I have so much catching up to do it may take me a while lol!

I am doing okay and really appreciate all the support :hug: I had too many things crash on me at the same time - because of things that happened I only have my two close friends for support. My family are not happy with our decision to separate and the friends that knew both of us have drifted away. I thought I'd share seen as all of you have been nothing but nice to me :hug: :hug:

Best go and try and get some sleep now - it's past midnight here! Need to refresh over the next few days and then start looking for work again :goodvibes

Hey Tanz, I'm glad to hear you're doing ok. I hope that things continue to improve, especially with your family :hug:

Wow, I thought I'd have much more to catch up on! I haven't been on the boards in way too long since I've been busy with work.

The end of a trip is always so sad, but it looks like you had a pretty wonderful time. I hope you're able to go in 2013.

I also want to send out hugs and support! :hug: We're here if you need to talk!

I'm so sorry. I'm glad you at least have your two friends. I'm sorry everyone else isn't being supportive. :hug:

Oh no! I knew this TR would come to an end and I am very sorry its over. I really enjoyed your TR. It was such a pleasure to read. I know how excited you were for this trip and I hope you can start planning your 2013 return really soon.

I hope everything in your personal life turns out the way you want it to!

Looking forward to your final thoughts AND your next PTR! :thumbsup2

Aaw thanks Mary Ellen and thank you for reading along :hug: I will be planning a 2013 trip soon - more details to come in a minute.

Things haven't turned out the way I hoped but what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and life is all about challenges.

I'm going to post final thoughts now but won't be as detailed as I had hoped them to be - just want to wrap up this TR and put it behind me.

we were sad we didn't get to see you too :sad1:

:sad2:

:sad: Say it ain't so!

I'm so glad I DID meet you:goodvibes but sad you didn't get a chance to meet others. I'm sure you will in the future!

I can't wait to see your favorites and such! The DIS has been so slow lately, it's got lots of people trying to catch up!

I hope things in your life will start looking on the upside soon!:hug:

:sad2: I'm afraid it is so.

Lol I'm glad I met you too! :goodvibes Yeah hopefully in the future I'll get to meet some other DISers as well.

They are slowly getting there - thank you :hug:

Oh no, it's the end! :sad1:

Glad you got to do one last DIS meet before your trip was over! It's always so sad to go home, Disney is such a great escape from real life!

Hope everything is going ok for you, and hope to still see you around the DIS! :thumbsup2

It sure is :sad2:

Yeah I was glad to do one last DIS meet before leaving even though it was a bit rushed. I was sad to be leaving but hopefully I'll get to return in 2013 :thumbsup2

Thank you :hug: Things are ok and haha I'm back on the DIS! :cool1:

I haven't been on the DIS much the past few days because of working and getting documentation done since starting my Job a couple weeks ago. I also have been stayingwith my MIL most nights for the past couple weeks since she fell on the ice and broke her shoulder (had surgery last Monday) so that takes time away from the DIS too.

So sad to see your TR come to an end! :sad2: Here's hoping you can get back there in 2013! Glad you at least got to have one DIS meet on your last day.

Lol you're not the only one! :laughing: Hope the new job is still going well and your MIL is feeling better :hug: I'm sorry to hear she broke her shoulder.

:sad2: I sure hope I can get back in 2013! Yeah that was good to fit in and made me feel a bit better about our trip coming to an end :thumbsup2

I hope things start going your way soon! I've loved your report and can't wait for your next trip!

Aaw thank you :hug: Thanks for reading along and I'll be sure to let you know when I start planning my next trip :goodvibes

So sad that it's over!

Hope that everything is ok with you. Please keep us updated on the "real life" stuff once it's sorted out. :grouphug:

:sad2: Though am looking forward to hearing all about your plans for your next trip :thumbsup2

Thank you :hug: It's more or less sorted now and am just determined to get my life back on track.

I'm sad that it's over. I could understand your hesitation for ending the report. I've been happy to read along the whole time.

Sorry for the personal stuff that's going on. :hug: We're here for you if you need us.

:sad2: Aaw thank you - I'm glad you understand - will be wrapping it up in a few minutes.

Thank you :hug: Everyone on here has been so great and helped me in getting through a rough time - I sure am glad I found these boards :grouphug:

I can't believe your TR is over!:sad1: I really enjoyed reading about your trip and all the wonderful moments you experienced. Now I really hope you can return to WDW in 2013, so that you can share your plans once again.

I hope the personal issues pan out!

I can't believe it either :sad2: Aaw thank you for reading along :hug: Haha I hope so as well and will def share plans once I know for sure :thumbsup2

They are getting there!

I can't believe we're at the end :(
I have absolutely enjoyed your TR. I can't wait for the next one ;)
I hope everything in life goes your way Tanz!

I know - so sad :( Aaw thanks for reading along Wendy :hug: Haha will let you know about the next one though looks like you'll be telling me about yours first ;)

Aww Im sad its over!! :sad2:

But I am so glad I found your TR and read along :goodvibes I had a great time getting to know you and reading about your trip!!

Aaw thanks. I'm sad too but means I have time to start planning the next one! :rotfl:

Thank you for reading along :hug: I have enjoyed getting to know you too and will still be reading along on your TR :goodvibes

Thanks for sharing your awesome TR! I just read it from start to finish!

Lisa

Aaw :welcome: and thank you for reading it from start to finish Lisa! :hug: I hope you enjoyed the read :goodvibes

I can hardly believe that it's over:sad2:I know we will keep in touch and when you start your PTR for 2013 you know I'll be there with bells on my girl!:hug:

I know, it sure is sad :sad2:

You can count on that girl and I'll be sure to let you know when I start that PTR! :hug: :hug:

Thank you for sharing your trip Tanz :goodvibes it looked like you got so much done and enjoyed it all :cloud9:

Hope you have a great 2012 and keep in touch.. look forward to hearing about your future trips to Disney! :wizard:

Emma princess: x

Aaw thanks for reading along Emma! :hug: Yes, I definitely enjoyed the trip and seeing everything for the first time :cutie:

I hope 2012 is the year for me and will be sure to keep in touch and read along with your plans for your next trip! :wizard:

SOOOO sad it's over!!!! :sad2: You guys had a great time, though. I'm so glad I was able to read along!! I wish you the best of luck with your personal issues, and remember you always have this loving community on the Dis! :grouphug:

I know SOOO sad!!! :sad2: We sure had a great time and thank you SOOO much for reading along hun :hug: You are so right - the DIS is the best and everyone has been so supportive! :grouphug:

Sad your TR is over, I loved reading along! We were there the same time as you so it made it even more exciting to read!! It looks like you had a great time :yay:

:sad2: Thank you for reading along :hug:

I hope you had a great time on your trip as well - it sure was a great time to visit Disney World! :goodvibes

Sending hugs your way, I'm sorry things are difficult right now :hug:

:hug: Thank you so much hun! I'm doing better now and spending time on these boards helps :goodvibes

Hey Tanz, I'm glad to hear you're doing ok. I hope that things continue to improve, especially with your family :hug:

Aaw thank you :hug: I was pretty down when I posted that comment and am sure my family will come round - they just need some space to get their head around things.

Wow, I thought I'd have much more to catch up on! I haven't been on the boards in way too long since I've been busy with work.

The end of a trip is always so sad, but it looks like you had a pretty wonderful time. I hope you're able to go in 2013.

I also want to send out hugs and support! :hug: We're here if you need to talk!

Haha nope have been a bad DISer recently but am back now and will be sticking around. I'll probs only check in once a week though as seriously need to find a permanent job soon - hope your new job is going well and helping with the future Disney trips ;)

Yes, I did have a wonderful time and am still hopeful for the 2013 trip :goodvibes

Aaw thanks Abby :hug: I'm doing well.

I'm so sorry. I'm glad you at least have your two friends. I'm sorry everyone else isn't being supportive. :hug:

Aaw thank you :hug: Yes, they have been awesome and I probably would've been really lost without them. I'm okay about it as have realised they just need time to get their head around things.

Hi everyone! :grouphug: I'm finally back and want to thank you for all your patience and support - you do not know how much it means to me :grouphug: Hope you are all having a great weekend!

I'm doing well and ready to get my back side back in gear lol! :rotfl: I will still be checking in on the boards but probably only once or twice a week as need to invest more time in looking for work.

As for this TR thank you everyone for reading :hug:

I am going to keep the wrap up short and sweet as am ready to put this TR behind me - hope you all understand.

So my favourites from each park were:

Magic Kingdom - Splash Mountain/BTMRR. Space Mountain was fun but just too much to handle lol!

imagesqtbnANd9GcQFGMj5VF4F_yiay_Sp7fDUvp13tHig7U9sbRm0qTYDXW4CF1FKog.jpg
imagesqtbnANd9GcRIC_3A_Mvsvlfjn6sLuLGK5zKu4VvhdFu05J49HvO5znde-Phc.jpg

Epcot - SOARIN!!!! :cloud9:

DHS - ToT even though I screamed my head off! :rotfl:

ToT.jpg

AK - KRR.

Highlight of the trip - Too many to list! :rotfl: Meeting other DISers made the trip :hug:

Low point - The tiredness kicking in late into the trip :rolleyes1

Favourite food - Chocolate Valhrona Cake! :cloud9:

Main thing on future wish list - To get into a park with an early ADR and meet Daisy!

Once again thank you everyone for reading :hug:

When I have some confirmed plans for a 2013 trip I'll let you know and start a PTR!

Love Tanzx

Once again Tanz - I totally enjoyed your TR and I agree with all your favs. I never get to take long trips, but I can only imagine how tired you must get by the end of a trip. I hope you pick your 2013 dates soon and don't forget to give me a shout-out when you start that PTR!

Again, it was great reading your TR! Make sure you let me know too when you start your PTR for 2013! I'll be there with bells on!

Overall, you have a wonderful TR! I enjoyed it a lot, especially since I we made a small appearance!:lmao: All kidding aside, I hope you had a wonderful time, no matter what. I can't wait to see what your future plans are. You say 2013? Like when, 2013?? 2013 is featuring heavy in our plans!

Great TR! I know what you mean about the tiredness, I've learned I need much more rest time on longer trips! Can't wait to hear about your 2013 plans!! :goodvibes

Well I thoroughly enjoyed your TR, Tanz. It was great to meet you in person too. I hope to someday soon be hearing about next year's possible plans!

Great choices on the favorite MK rides and favorite food! ;)

I just had that cake January 21! It was paired with coffee ice cream that day...and wonderful as always!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

My new job as a bank teller is going really great so far. I'm still in a training period, so I don't feel I've gotten the whole experience yet, so we'll see! But I am soo grateful and appreciative they hired me. I get great benefits and it's been a wonderful environment to be a part of. It took me 7 months to find this job, so I know how you're feeling! Best of luck in the search!

Thank you for sharing your adventure with us :)

I'm hoping 2012 is a year of new beginnings and happiness from here on out.

Ok to PM you when I come over to see the Harry Potter sets? I don't know when yet but I know I'll be there sometime this year.

Once again Tanz - I totally enjoyed your TR and I agree with all your favs. I never get to take long trips, but I can only imagine how tired you must get by the end of a trip. I hope you pick your 2013 dates soon and don't forget to give me a shout-out when you start that PTR!

Aaw thank you Mary Ellen! :goodvibes Yeah I was all up and go at the beginning because the jet lag hadn't set in but by the end was drained. It didn't bother me too much though as I enjoyed every moment. I'll let you know as soon as I have any information :)

Again, it was great reading your TR! Make sure you let me know too when you start your PTR for 2013! I'll be there with bells on!

Aaw thanks Danielle! :goodvibes I'll be sure to let you know girl and know you'll be there with me giving me advice on my choices!

Overall, you have a wonderful TR! I enjoyed it a lot, especially since I we made a small appearance!:lmao: All kidding aside, I hope you had a wonderful time, no matter what. I can't wait to see what your future plans are. You say 2013? Like when, 2013?? 2013 is featuring heavy in our plans!

Aaw thanks Carey! :goodvibes And you know I'll still be reading along on your TR hun.

Of course that was one of the highlights of my trips!! ;) Yeah, I had a wonderful time though am ready to put it behind me because of everything that has happened afterwards. May look back on the memories one day - at least my TR'll be here for me when I'm ready.

Yes, 2013 - am not sure yet. If I go with a friend then May time however if my family come then it'll be August/September as will have to take into account my sisters holidays. Woohoo for 2013!! We may have another meet. When are you thinking about visiting??

Great TR! I know what you mean about the tiredness, I've learned I need much more rest time on longer trips! Can't wait to hear about your 2013 plans!! :goodvibes

Aaw thanks Jen! :goodvibes I've loved reading all of your TRs as well. You definitely need more rest on longer trips though the problem is that even on rest days you just want to go into the parks! :lmao:

I hope to share as soon as I know anything :)

Well I thoroughly enjoyed your TR, Tanz. It was great to meet you in person too. I hope to someday soon be hearing about next year's possible plans!

Aaw thanks for reading Wendy! :goodvibes It was great to meet you as well. I hope so as well - will let you know as soon as I know anything hun.

Great choices on the favorite MK rides and favorite food! ;)

I just had that cake January 21! It was paired with coffee ice cream that day...and wonderful as always!

Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

My new job as a bank teller is going really great so far. I'm still in a training period, so I don't feel I've gotten the whole experience yet, so we'll see! But I am soo grateful and appreciative they hired me. I get great benefits and it's been a wonderful environment to be a part of. It took me 7 months to find this job, so I know how you're feeling! Best of luck in the search!

Haha I thought you might agree with them choices.

Mmm my mouth is salivating thinking about it!!! :lmao: If only I could have a treat like that once a week or even everyday!

Aaw thank you for reading :goodvibes

I'm glad to hear the job is going well. Aaw thank you - I'm trying but seem to end up getting distracted by DIS/facebook and other websites. I really need to have more control over myself!!

Great wrap up hon! Look forward to chatting with you soon:hug:

Aaw thank you hun! :hug: I look forward to chatting soon - am back on the Internet again - just need to find that job now.

Thank you for sharing your adventure with us :)

I'm hoping 2012 is a year of new beginnings and happiness from here on out.

Ok to PM you when I come over to see the Harry Potter sets? I don't know when yet but I know I'll be there sometime this year.

You're welcome and thank you so much for reading along Pam :goodvibes

That's my thinking as well - it's a year to hopefully turn things around and prepare myself for a possible 2013 trip :)

Of course huni - go for it!! I may come down and see it at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter