'Where's your prince' and will this tale end 'happily ever after'? Sept 11 - Complete

Tanz, I'm back from my girls trip and just catching up on all my subscribed threads. For a "dying" battery, you got some great shots of the Electrical Parade. I was so sad it was not running while we were there.

I'm sorry you were not happy with the service at Artist Point. And, I'm with you, WL did not WOW me as much as AKL did.

OK Tanz I got a job! It's fantastic, exactly what I wanted! I'm a teller at a local bank and they offer great benefits, and the pay is higher than I was expecting it to be!

So that means you should have an offer coming soon! :wizard: (Let's hope!)

:woohoo: :woohoo: that's excellent news Abby!!! I'm SO happy for you but not pleased that you have left me on my own in the unemployment market lol!! :lmao:

I sure hope so though my mind has been occupied with other things at the minute.

Will this link work for you? It's to watch episodes of Once... The DVD goes on sale 2.14 at Target...

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/once-upon-a-time#linkId-Hashtags-#OnceUponATime;#OnceABC

Thanks for the link Debby - I will try it out when I have more time. Just have a lot of things going on at the minute.

Tanz, I'm back from my girls trip and just catching up on all my subscribed threads. For a "dying" battery, you got some great shots of the Electrical Parade. I was so sad it was not running while we were there.

I'm sorry you were not happy with the service at Artist Point. And, I'm with you, WL did not WOW me as much as AKL did.

Thanks Kathy and welcome back though it is well late now! It's a shame the parade was not running whilst you were there.

It's okay and I agree with your opinion of WL. I'm going to subscribe to your new TR but will have to catch up at another time I'm afraid as don't have much time at the minute.

I'm so sorry for being away for so long and not being able to catch up on everyone's reports. I'll try my best to catch up very soon - hopefully over the weekend. I've had a few personal things to deal with and part of me couldn't bring myself to end this TR. So carrying on...

We have come to departure day :sad2: We got ready, finished packing and checked out :sad2: Once the bags were left with luggage assistance I took a bus to Epcot in order to meet Elizabeth and her DH. Zaheer decided to go to DTD to get some sandwiches to have on the way.

Once I got to Epcot I went to see if I could get all our photos on the one card. I did manage to get this done but we had the photos taken with our camera as well. Although we missed out on the magic shots we were still pretty pleased with the photos we did manage to get.

I walked to Italy and met Elizabeth and Ross outside Via Napoli. It was nice meeting them and it helped in cheering me up about it being my last visit to Epcot for a while.

885-1.jpg

I returned to Pop in the melting heat - it was so hot on this day and obviously there weren't many buses running to the resorts at that time in the morning! Think it was about 10.45am.

Our bus was already waiting but I really wanted to meet Tracy (Mickey_Mom) and Natalie (Tinkermom76). We had arranged to try and fit in a meet before leaving however although our plane had been delayed the time that our bus was leaving still remained the same

I text them to ask where they were but they were too far away for me to be able to wait. I'm sorry we never got to meet guys but hopefully one day it'll happen ;)

The bus journey was sad but uneventful. We got to the airport, checked in, had our sandwiches (sorry but don't have any pics), some hot drinks and got on the aeroplane home.

886-1.jpg

I slept quite a bit on the way home even though there was loads of turbulence and the plane was all over the place!

So there you have it...all the details of our trip which was a great experience and I would repeat it again in a heartbeat. I can't wait for 2013 where hopefully I'll be able to plan another visit.

Thank you everyone for reading and commenting - it has been so nice being able to meet so many nice people on these boards in the process of planning and sharing our trip :goodvibes

I will try and get back on here and post our favourite rides/attractions in each park as well as what we managed to accomplish from our Pop resort list asap, however just have some life issues that I need to sort out first.

Thank you once again for taking the time to read and all your contributions :hug:

Oh no! I knew this TR would come to an end and I am very sorry its over. I really enjoyed your TR. It was such a pleasure to read. I know how excited you were for this trip and I hope you can start planning your 2013 return really soon.

I hope everything in your personal life turns out the way you want it to!

Looking forward to your final thoughts AND your next PTR! :thumbsup2

:sad: Say it ain't so!

I'm so glad I DID meet you:goodvibes but sad you didn't get a chance to meet others. I'm sure you will in the future!

I can't wait to see your favorites and such! The DIS has been so slow lately, it's got lots of people trying to catch up!

I hope things in your life will start looking on the upside soon!:hug:

Oh no, it's the end! :sad1:

Glad you got to do one last DIS meet before your trip was over! It's always so sad to go home, Disney is such a great escape from real life!

Hope everything is going ok for you, and hope to still see you around the DIS! :thumbsup2

I haven't been on the DIS much the past few days because of working and getting documentation done since starting my Job a couple weeks ago. I also have been stayingwith my MIL most nights for the past couple weeks since she fell on the ice and broke her shoulder (had surgery last Monday) so that takes time away from the DIS too.

So sad to see your TR come to an end! :sad2: Here's hoping you can get back there in 2013! Glad you at least got to have one DIS meet on your last day.

I hope things start going your way soon! I've loved your report and can't wait for your next trip!

So sad that it's over!

Hope that everything is ok with you. Please keep us updated on the "real life" stuff once it's sorted out. :grouphug:

I'm sad that it's over. I could understand your hesitation for ending the report. I've been happy to read along the whole time.

Sorry for the personal stuff that's going on. :hug: We're here for you if you need us.

I can't believe your TR is over!:sad1: I really enjoyed reading about your trip and all the wonderful moments you experienced. Now I really hope you can return to WDW in 2013, so that you can share your plans once again.

I hope the personal issues pan out!

I can't believe we're at the end :(
I have absolutely enjoyed your TR. I can't wait for the next one ;)
I hope everything in life goes your way Tanz!

Aww Im sad its over!! :sad2:

But I am so glad I found your TR and read along :goodvibes I had a great time getting to know you and reading about your trip!!

I can hardly believe that it's over:sad2:I know we will keep in touch and when you start your PTR for 2013 you know I'll be there with bells on my girl!:hug:

Thank you for sharing your trip Tanz :goodvibes it looked like you got so much done and enjoyed it all :cloud9:

Hope you have a great 2012 and keep in touch.. look forward to hearing about your future trips to Disney! :wizard:

Emma princess: x

SOOOO sad it's over!!!! :sad2: You guys had a great time, though. I'm so glad I was able to read along!! I wish you the best of luck with your personal issues, and remember you always have this loving community on the Dis! :grouphug:

Sad your TR is over, I loved reading along! We were there the same time as you so it made it even more exciting to read!! It looks like you had a great time :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter