Where's the hot food? - Day 2

heffalump9

DIS Veteran
Cast of characters

Me - Commando style theme park visitor, planner, etc. (age 45) - 3rd visit in 3 years
Newbie - Best GF from Alaska (age 43)
Teen Newbie - GFD first visit in ten years (age 16)

Time span: 3 1/2 day visit to the World, I am staying on property, GF and GFD off property (3/23-3/26)

Day 2

Breakfast - Riverside Mill (POR)
Cast - Me

Bagel $2.44

The bakery is a nice touch to the food court, everything is very fresh and it is fun to watch the Cinnamon rolls being made in the window. After breakfast I checked out the food court at POFQ their hot food policy was the same (7am-10pm), they do have a larger Grab and Go area.

Beverage area very clean, I like having the sink nearby to wash mugs.

Lunch - LLT - MK (PS 1:30pm seated in 5 min.)

Cast - Me, GF, GFD

Two Tri Corner Sandwiches and one Old Glory Burger $41.67 tip included.

This was a wonderful meal, Christi our CM was very helpful and saw to our comfort. We were seated by the window in the Paul Revere area, very quiet. I didn't want fries with my meal and she suggested some fresh strawberries. She brought to our table a large plate of stawberries for us all to share (no charge), what a treat. All of the entries were well prepared, hot and delicious. After our meal we were able to walk out just in time to see 3pm parade.

No Dinner tonight

Dessert before Illuminations - Kringla Bakeri - Epcot

School Bread, Raspberry Cheesecake - $6.52 (shared by all)

This is my favorite place for desserts on the property, never disappoints.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter