Where's the best Prime Rib sandwich in Vegas?

Uncleromulus

Plain grey will be fine
Not actual Prime Rib, but a Prime Rib sandwich. Some time back we went to Vegas and at the Mirage, I had a Prime Rib sandwich that was just out of this world GOOD!!!
Now we're headed back to Vegas later this year, so I was wondering if anyone has a tip on where I might find something similar??

Is there a reason you're not going back to the Mirage?

There's a place at the MGM called 'WICHcraft that is supposed to have unbelievable sandwiches, but I don't see prime rib on their menu. The cafes at Imperial Palace and at Harrah's serve prime rib sandwiches, and Capital Grille in the Fashion Mall near Treasure Island is supposed to have a very good prime rib sandwich.

Mrs U is fascinated by all the new hotels that have been built since our last trip. Tho I must say that we had a great experience at the Mirage. I suppose we could always stop in as we walk up and down the strip--.
Just too many hotel choices!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter