Where would you stay?

Kirby

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of taking a trip to Orlando and not stop at WDW this time, but going to US and IOA instead. What hotel would you recommend and why?

Absolutely the Hard Rock. Try the entertainment card rate for $ll7. nite standard room. Check out the loews hotels website and hard rock hotel website for more info.

If money is an issue, try Priceline. By doing research on biddingfortravel.com I got the Radisson for $25/ night. All of the 3 and 4* hotels that come up with priceline are also listed on that site so you can research them before you bid. At least then if you definitely don't want to stay at one of those particular hotels - don't bid. But it seems like the Radisson is the one most won at the $25 range. I have heard good things about it so far. We will see at the end of September.

I agree. The Hard Rock is an awesome hotel. If you can snag the Entertainment rate it is the best deal in town.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter