• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where would Eagle Pines have been?

Along the Eagle Pines Golf Course in the Bonnet Creek area of WDW--right now there is a clubhouse and two courses there -- Eagle Pines and Osprey Ridge. Not sure of your familiarity with the general layout of WDW but the Bonnet Creek area and its golf courses are just east of Fort Wilderness (meaning in the direction away from WL which is west of FW.

No, but there have been unconfirmed reports that they have decided to delay its contruction for now.

The reports are still unconfirmed????????? I hope they come to their senses!!!!!

I played golf @ Eagle Pines on Sept. 28 and there was alot of construction near the third/fourth hole. Looked like they were building an entrance road and bridge there. When did they stop?

Dell

I was told last month where the site was supposed to be.

If you departed OKW, turned left on Community Dr, then went to the stop light and turned right, you'd go past the Port Orleans resorts and eventually all the way to the "T" intersection at the end of the road. (At that "T" if you turned left, you'd go past the entrance to the Golf Courses, then past the Ft. Wilderness campground and eventually on toward the MK. If you turned right you'd go toward some of the Disney warehouse buildings.)

Anyway, the current "T" intersection was to be turned into a true "+" intersection. Going straight through the intersection was to go directly into the Eagle Pines Villas resort.

FWIW....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter