Where we have adventures and fun in Disneyland Paris and Paris! - Completed

Ok, so I ended up quoting a bunch, since I read through the whole thing this afternoon! Just got back from France on Friday, and I'll be working on my own TR soon!

I also thought it was cool on the flight that the sun never fully set since we were so far north.

KBdrfyGl.jpg
Honestly, that is pretty cool! I wish I had thought to check during my flight!

We had the same table each morning too which was nice. There didn’t seem to be many two tops since it was mostly families or small groups we saw dining.
Haha, I think I had the same table! Right by the windows and drink machine.

This was also where we started missing photopass photographers. There were so many places they could have been but were only at some character meets and then the ride photos are included. Because of this we have way less pictures with either one of us or both of us in them than normal since we’d have to find someone to take our picture.
I totally agree! I really don't have many photos of just myself because of the lack of PP. I did take some selfies, and had a Dismeet, where they took a photo of me, but besides that, mostly photos of DLP, not me!

By now it was almost time for Pirates and Princesses a parade/show that had debuted earlier in the spring as was just announced will come back. The costumes are fantastic and it has quite the catchy tune that repeats over and over.
I loved this show and was so happy I got to see it! I was only there for one showing, so was able to see the princesses on the Castle Stage and then ran over to the Hub to see the whole show!

There was a lady who was trying to get past us and the people around us because she thought her kid and family should be closer. None of us were having it and while no one said anything, it was about 15 min before the show started so I would have if they hadn’t given up.
OMG, those guests were so annoying! During the starlight waltz, a woman had her kid literally step over me to sit in front in the area where people were not supposed to sit. Then she had 2 more of her kids step over me! It was ridiculous and I actually yelled at her!

They also used scenes from the live action Beauty and the Beast which I found weird, I would have preferred the cartoon.
Yeah, I was not a fan of using the live-action, it should have been the classic version.

We enjoyed the show and were glad we saw it but decided it wasn’t enough to make us want to stay up that late again since we didn’t get back to the room until close to midnight.
I ended up only seeing it once as well, even though I had a 4-night stay. I just didn't get emotionally invested in it, and was always so exhausted at the end of the day, I didn't want to stay that late!

Once we had our passes we made our second bad decision that we would regret sooner rather than later. Let’s do Armageddon; les Effects Speaciaux. Umm…ok I’ve never seen the movie but it says it’s a 10 minute wait. At least 20 minutes later we were let in to a preshow with a super enthusiastic CM that tried to get us all excited about shooting a scene in a movie. The preshow had to have been at least twice the length of the actual attraction portion of Armageddon. We finally get onto the set inside a space ship and things catch on fire and I think there was some water at one point along with shaking. It was super lame and a waste of time. I can’t recommend enough, don’t do it and I hope this is one of the things going away with all the changes coming to the park.
I never ended up seeing this, and I don't regret it!

We saw the next showing of Mickey and the Magician and I really wish it was coming to WDW and that it hadn’t been a misspoken report out of the announcements from a couple weeks ago. It’s way bigger and grander than any of the shows at WDW though the theatre size may be similar to Finding Nemo. It’s in English and French. The magician always speaks English along with some of the characters and Mickey always speaks French along with some of the characters so it’s easy to follow along. The pictures don’t do it justice except to see the size of it all.
Loved Mickey and the Magician! I was happy I got to see it twice!

Ok, so I ended up quoting a bunch, since I read through the whole thing this afternoon! Just got back from France on Friday, and I'll be working on my own TR soon!

:welcome: Thanks for reading! Let me know when you start your TR so I can follow along. I'm enjoying reliving the trip but it's also fun to see what others did that we didn't or little things I missed seeing.

I loved this show and was so happy I got to see it! I was only there for one showing, so was able to see the princesses on the Castle Stage and then ran over to the Hub to see the whole show!

I missed reading that there was a stage part to it and with so many lined up for the floats that's what we did. I like how it was all set up though.

OMG, those guests were so annoying! During the starlight waltz, a woman had her kid literally step over me to sit in front in the area where people were not supposed to sit. Then she had 2 more of her kids step over me! It was ridiculous and I actually yelled at her!

That's just not ok. It makes me so happy we have the dessert party for WDW Happily Ever After in November. I don't like dealing with it.

I never ended up seeing this, and I don't regret it!

Lucky you! I'm jealous :)

Loved your report, I am writing a few things down for my trip in August with my grand-daughter. Can you tell me what the pocket wifi is? Sorry to be so clueless but this sounds like a good thing to purchase before going but I am not sure where to look for information on it.

(sorry butting in)
Loved your report, I am writing a few things down for my trip in August with my grand-daughter. Can you tell me what the pocket wifi is? Sorry to be so clueless but this sounds like a good thing to purchase before going but I am not sure where to look for information on it.
You can rent mobile wifi units, which acts as a wifi hotspot that you can connect your phone to. The actual unit was about the size of a business card, and maybe 1cm thick, very lightweight. Then you carry it around with you, allowing your phone to continue internet coverage, so it's super helpful for directions (google maps was my best friend) and looking up things (restaurants, museum hours, etc). And because my family all has iPhones, we could message each other via imessage (which uses wifi).

I used Travel Wifi, which seemed to have the best deal for France-only trips (it was about 8 euros per day), but there are other companies too. I picked mine up at the tourist info desk at Charles de Gaulle and it comes with a self-addressed and postage paid envelope, so once your trip is up, you just seal it up and drop it in a mailbox. I had an issue with my unit and they were very responsive to my emails, helping to come up with a solution. I would highly recommend getting one; my dad just had his phone plan extended to Europe, but he constantly had issues with the coverage and was severely disappointed.

(sorry butting in)

You can rent mobile wifi units, which acts as a wifi hotspot that you can connect your phone to. The actual unit was about the size of a business card, and maybe 1cm thick, very lightweight. Then you carry it around with you, allowing your phone to continue internet coverage, so it's super helpful for directions (google maps was my best friend) and looking up things (restaurants, museum hours, etc). And because my family all has iPhones, we could message each other via imessage (which uses wifi).

I used Travel Wifi, which seemed to have the best deal for France-only trips (it was about 8 euros per day), but there are other companies too. I picked mine up at the tourist info desk at Charles de Gaulle and it comes with a self-addressed and postage paid envelope, so once your trip is up, you just seal it up and drop it in a mailbox. I had an issue with my unit and they were very responsive to my emails, helping to come up with a solution. I would highly recommend getting one; my dad just had his phone plan extended to Europe, but he constantly had issues with the coverage and was severely disappointed.
Thank you for the information. I am 64 and not too tech savvy but I want to be sure we don't have any issues while we are in France.

Another (maybe better, because your hotspot might not always have a connection) tip for navigation is off line maps! There are several apps where you can download maps into the memory of your phone. We helped a lot of tourists in New York that way (being tourists ourselves). Two we use are Here and Maps.me

Also a good thing to download before hand is google translate with the french part. There wasn't a ton of things that we needed it for, I think everything we did I've mentioned already in the TR, but it was super helpful to have. The other was a currency converter in case you want it. The only downside on this was the one time I wanted it, in the airport in Iceland, I didn't have wifi so I couldn't convert what I needed and had no idea how much anything actually was. Kept my purchases small because of it.

Thank you for the information. I am 64 and not too tech savvy but I want to be sure we don't have any issues while we are in France.

We used the same company, which I found had the best rates. We did have to charge it with a portable charger some days or if we went back to the room we'd charge it. But if you don't want it on all the time you could turn it on and off to help save the battery. We were using it a lot throughout the day though. https://www.travel-wifi.com/

Day 7: Where a strike finally puts a stop to our plans (Saturday, May 26)

We walked down the other side of the street on our way to the Metro today since we hadn’t yet. There was a ballet store that had a wall of shoes and some pretty dresses in the window.

4taSEyOl.jpg

rVCjRjkl.jpg

Gv4BAJgl.jpg

0MWnw7Xl.jpg

jElNZojl.jpg

Our first stop of the day was the Catacombs which was one of the main things I wanted to do in Paris on the trip. We took the metro and had to transfer twice which wasn’t that hard. Though if you are used to transferring on the metro in DC, some of these station transfers are much further apart, like at least 2 blocks. Easier than going above ground and quick to get between the two stations but lots of stairs and few escalators.

We got to the catacombs about 15 min before it opened like we had read to do only to see them hang up a sign saying they were on strike. I was disappointed and while I’m not in a hurry to go back to Paris, I can see a future visit to DLP once they finish all the additions to DLP and I’ll add at least a day so I can visit the catacombs, hopefully they won’t be on strike then.

Random lady sums it all up >:(

3yvzW3Pl.jpg

Since there were no bones and skulls for us this morning we moved on to our next stop and walked back to the metro to head to the Pantheon. Today was the day we took the metro a lot because there wasn’t a good way to fit these things in with any of the other days and the others had flowed together so well. We only had to transfer once this time and it didn’t take long to get to the Pantheon.

BXlGYk3l.jpg

Not sure why they are advertising Grease with cheerleaders or why they are so angry, unless that’s their “fierce” faces.

4FresCIl.jpg

jy4zg6sl.jpg

There was a catholic church open on our way to the Pantheon that I took a peak inside. I liked the staircase though it seemed a bit random. Not sure what the random wooden staircase is for but it’s cool.

D7g6hXMl.jpg

pnEdiqfl.jpg

rTQ4Lk8l.jpg

cBunBQyl.jpg

There’s government and university buildings by the Pantheon as well.

fGl1dE1l.jpg

eAqkv6Ml.jpg

HqNKAEel.jpg

ZOR9ze7l.jpg

Day 7 Continued - https://www.disboards.com/threads/w...-paris-and-paris.3686192/page-4#post-59389622

Last edited:
Day 7 Part 2 -

The Pantheon

v401pIDl.jpg

2cklFkRl.jpg

k0PKc43l.jpg

qi9eLCxl.jpg

BfykVwKl.jpg

kZrQPTVl.jpg

This was our warmest day yet so it was nice to go inside a stone building that was cool. There wasn’t a ton to look at here though there is a foucault pendulum that was put in to show that the earth rotates. It’s interesting to think that the pendulum doesn’t move except back and forth but that the building moves as the earth rotates.

C5OjnH5l.jpg

17Kmv1Fl.jpg

rxn8u3Ol.jpg

qCjERYil.jpg

oG3Ts27l.jpg

O1KMcbyl.jpg

OfiPT79l.jpg

d6MkFu5l.jpg

5RDrTaul.jpg

Downstairs was a crypt that had several people but the only name I recognized was Voltaire.

QO2jCnll.jpg

RItFuFAl.jpg

The detail on this one was amazing even the creepy heads along the top.

burrD95l.jpg

dHczsebl.jpg

Day 7 continued - https://www.disboards.com/threads/w...-paris-and-paris.3686192/page-4#post-59389632

Last edited:
Day 7 Part 3 -

Once done here we walked back to the metro a different way to see more of the neighborhood. Our next stop had one metro transfer and it wasn’t long before we were seeing the Sacre-Coeur. This was by far the busiest area we’d been in so far and it was all mostly tourists.

90gABzdl.jpg

We took the funicular up the hill which was cool but it was modern and not old like I thought it would be. We were able to use our metro pass for it so we were able to get on quicker than those that needed to buy a ticket at the window.

Hu6G61Tl.jpg

dCoYm8kl.jpg

NBqRIisl.jpg

The views from the hill were nice but we never did come to a spot on the hill that you could see the Eiffel Tower from. The Sacre-Coure up close is a beautiful building. We had wanted to go inside but the line was long and it was in the sun.

JJHbSNCl.jpg

jlStncul.jpg

0mLK9S2l.jpg

C784fIYl.jpg

wlRDb6Zl.jpg

1b5n7rkl.jpg

We also hadn’t eaten lunch yet and were hungry so we opted to skip it and keep exploring. There were a lot of tourist trap shops and I picked one that didn’t look too shady to get a few things at and another that I finally found a tshirt at.

EkFMdDjl.jpg

We also saw a crepe place and decided to get one for lunch. I should have gotten one with egg and cheese but having never had one before I wasn’t sure if I’d like it so I got one with sugar. I eat my pancakes with butter and regular sugar so I thought it’d be a win. It was ok, the crepe definitely lends itself to more savory things since it’s not sweet. I think had mine had butter and more sugar it would have been better. But it solved the hunger issue so we could keep walking.

0BHk5lSl.jpg

t8dOMcKl.jpg

1wtJdLBl.jpg

We wanted to walk down to the Moulin Rougue to see it and also because there was a metro stop there. I thought the Moulin Rougue would be more impressive than it was. It was still nice to see since it has history to it but I wouldn’t have made a trip just to see it.

2sZyrNBl.jpg

Also saw this fantastic view down the street during our walk down. I said wow and my friend couldn’t understand what I was wowing about because she had no idea what I was looking at. Things like this that I like seeing walking around, like how the Eiffel Tower will just appear or be there.

8Ifv1Mcl.jpg

Day 7 continued - https://www.disboards.com/threads/w...-paris-and-paris.3686192/page-4#post-59389641

Last edited:
Day 7 Part 4 -

We got back to the hotel a bit after 2pm and while my friend wanted to relax before we went for dinner I didn’t want to spend 3+ hours in the hotel when I’m in Paris so I set out to explore.

WxrYdJFl.jpg

My intent had been to find a baguette and an ATM in the neighborhood and explore more of the Vendome area and window shop because I can’t afford Chanel, Louis Vuitton etc. But I realized that I hadn’t gotten anything for Dude or my mom’s dog Buddy yet and I always bring the boys home something. I had the pocket wifi with me so I googled pet store and found there was one less than 2km away so I started walking. I ended up back at the Louvre on the backside and kept walking.

jO6VNz1l.jpg

UVqptVMl.jpg

I saw a pretty church along the way, I think it was a Catholic church.

5VdPr2Jl.jpg

And an adorable construction mural.

AXpxylzl.jpg

I went in a couple of shops, I was definitely in an area that people lived and shopped in vs being in a more tourist area, which I enjoyed. I found the pet store that had cute puppies and kittens for sale along with fish and some small pets. They didn’t have a lot of toys to pick from and they were expensive but I got a couple and continued on my walk. The good thing is the boys seem to like them, but they’ve got way too many toys as it is :rotfl:

I was also on the hunt for black flats for work but didn’t find many places that sold shoes nevermind shoes I could afford/wanted to pay that much for. I still don’t know where they buy their shoes :scratchin :laughing:

I ended up getting a bit turned around and lost because the gps stopped being able to find me because of the buildings. Just when I was trying to figure out which way to go down the street I saw a metro stop and it was on the same line as our Opera stop which was great. So I took the metro back two stops to Opera and then went and got my baguette. Which turned out to be not as good as I expected, maybe because I was eating it for breakfast the next morning. And window shopped at Cartier down the block from our hotel since they had emeralds out which is my birthstone. I’ll start saving my pennies… ::yes::

7qZX4uZl.jpg

iyiI91Ll.jpg

UehxW2Wl.jpg

Once back at the hotel it wasn’t quite time for dinner so I worked on packing stuff a bit before we left. We decided to walk back to our restaurant area and eat at Hippo. We sat outside this time since the weather looked fine and like it wouldn’t rain. We both got steaks and I had mac & cheese which was so good. It was a good meal and we were happy we’d eaten there.

RnbNeSJl.jpg

We wandered around the area since we hadn’t explored past the restaurants and we wanted to find some gelato or ice cream for dessert. We didn’t find any but it was nice to see more of the neighborhood.

Day 7 continued - https://www.disboards.com/threads/w...-paris-and-paris.3686192/page-4#post-59389645

Last edited:
Day 7 Part 5 -

Back at the hotel we got ready for our big night out at the Lido show. It’s a cabaret show located on the Champs Elysees so it’s a bit more classy than the Moulin Rouge. The show was recently redone and the director or someone came from Cirque du Soleil. There is a dinner option which puts you down by the stage, but the menu didn’t have anything I wanted to eat on it and it was pricey. You could also do champagne but it’s not something either of us drink so we went with just show tickets in the balcony.

We went down to get a taxi a few minutes before we needed to leave. We asked the concierge to get us a taxi to the show, which he was excited we were going to see. The doorman just missed getting us a taxi that was driving by so the concierge had the hotel driver take us in their van which was super cool. It was unexpected and I don’t know how often they do that type of thing but it seemed we would have been better off scheduling a taxi with a pick up time, at least since it was Saturday night.

4okZZCTl.jpg

lXT9Sukl.jpg

75UM5Dal.jpg

The show had a story to it that you could follow but would have probably made more sense if we’d known French and could understand the songs. There were women and men that were topless in the show but it wasn’t overtly done. The costumes were fun and there were a lot of different ones. There was a mime and two different contortionist couples. One did everything on the ground and the other did it hanging in the air. There was also a single woman that did some as well. It was all really good as was the singer. Their can-can portion of the show had been modernized so it was fun and a bit cheeky. We were both glad we went since it’s different from anything you can see here at home.

We caught a taxi back to the hotel and set up our taxi to the airport for the following morning with the concierge. He also asked us what we thought of the show. We chatted with him for about few minutes about it. He was happy we’d had a good time since he’d just seen it because it was a new show. He’s even told friends that live in Paris that they need to go see it because it’s so good.

Up next - Departure day - https://www.disboards.com/threads/w...-paris-and-paris.3686192/page-4#post-59389659

Last edited:
Day 8: Where we say au revoir Paris and merci for the wonderful weather. (Sunday, May 27)

I woke up a bit early this morning so I could go for a run around the neighborhood. I had intended on getting one done at DLP too but just couldn’t get up earlier than we were already doing. I had a half marathon on June 10th and while we’d been walking a lot I knew a run would be better. It’s also to get the blood flowing and everything loosened up before sitting on a plane for several hours. I went for half an hour around the quite neighborhood doing two laps so I was always where there were people and a few things open just in case. Our pocket wifi was only through the end of Saturday so I wouldn’t have a way to contact anyone.

gW5bqpTl.jpg

CvBGD9cl.jpg

It was peaceful out because it was before 8 and it was nice to run without listening to anything but things slowly starting to happen. It was already warm and humid so I knew it was going to be a warm day again. That made me glad we were leaving since it had been so hot the day before.

Back at the hotel I got ready and finished packing. We weighed both suitcases and were under weight, yay! :dogdance: We went downstairs, checked out and got our taxi which was there early. It was an easy process which was good because the airport got confusing.

We got confused as to which terminal at Orly my flight was out of so he dropped me at south but I should have been with my friend at west. Once I got that information I found the little train they have that runs between the terminals and made my way over to the west terminal. Then I couldn’t find where Icelandair had their check in, the signage in the airport wasn’t very good. I finally found someone to ask and he directed me there.

They didn’t start check in until 3 hours before the flight according to the website and since there’d been no traffic we’d gotten to the airport earlier than we needed, which I was glad for in the end. I waited in line for check in to start using the airport wifi to catch up on the Disboards. Once checked in my first stop was the airport shop to get a snack and look at last minute souvenirs. I finally found a hoodie that I liked so I got that but no snack. Next up was to get some macrons for home and one for that day then I made my way to security.

Security here was the same but you kept your shoes on. Still took electronics and liquids out. The one thing I didn’t like was they made me put my passport and ticket in the bin. I’m used to getting to hold onto my id and ticket when I go through security. Once I had everything repacked I looked for some lunch. I was in hall 4 so I only had a couple of options and both involved sandwiches. I got chicken on a baguette that would have been better heated up but it was still good. I got a large bottle of water too. I never did find the snack I wanted, there weren’t many options once you were through security and it seemed they only liked peanut m&m’s not regular.

My flight to Iceland was a little late leaving but it didn’t affect things on the connection. It was cool getting to see the Eiffel Tower from the air too.

OLWr3nPl.jpg

pmqK3t6l.jpg

swdve3Rl.jpg

I promise it’s there ::yes::

sJ9jdmGl.jpg

The row across from mine was empty so once we were in the air the two people sitting next to me got up and sat there so I had the row to myself :woohoo: It was great, I just wish it had been when I wanted to sleep on the way there.

JiqHMZkl.jpg

When we landed at Iceland I was happy to see that we were pulling into a gate and that I wouldn’t have to go out in the wind and the rain again. Since we were flying in from a Schengen country to one I didn’t think we’d have to go through passport control again, but I guess I had to since I was leaving the Schengen. It was just as quick as the last time though she asked me where I’d been. And the smart thing about the airport is you go right from passport control into their duty free/Iceland shop and to where the main food place is, which isn't how it was connected from the US.

I was able to get a few things from Iceland, including some chocolate so we can compare to it to the French chocolate bar I got, and some chips and a coke for the plane. I had preordered Icelandair’s cheeseburger trio for the flight home since I didn’t know if I’d have enough time to get food at the airport. I probably did but would have had to eat it standing up or wait until I was on the plane and it would be cold.

They announced boarding and got everyone scanned and into another room and then we stood there waiting for the plane to finish fueling before we could board. We had a jetway but we had to walk up the stairs to it. There was an elevator for those that needed assistance.

I got settled into my row 12 seat and was ready for the flight only to have a lady ask me if I wouldn’t mind moving to the back of the plane so she could sit with her husband. Yes I would mind and no I won’t move, I picked this seat for a reason and I have preordered my food. She seemed a bit annoyed but my thought is, anyone sitting in the front isn’t going to want to move to the back so ask the person in the back to move to the front. I’m always checking the seat map the closer it gets to my departure to see if I can move up closer to the front. They found someone in the back to move up to the middle seat next to me.

The flight was good and the burgers while smaller and more mini than I thought they would be were pretty good and filling. All four of the flights, even the ones that had kids on them, were all pretty quiet. It surprised me there wasn’t more talking or just cabin noise in general. It was a nice change of pace.

It was also neat getting to see Greenland, it was too cloudy on the flight over.

DRTlbgzl.jpg

Always happy to see Mt. Rainier from the air

aqDhEMBl.jpg

We landed in Seattle about an hour late since we’d left late. I was glad for Global Entry since I was hungry. This is also were I made the correct decision to actually declare my food, the cookies, chocolate and chips. They had a beagle out working customs while we were getting our bags and I figured he was looking for drugs or something more along those lines. Nope, he was sniffing for meat and who got flagged by the cute doggie, me! I had to do additional screening that put all my bags through another xray machine and the border agent asked me what food I had and I told her. Then she asked me if I’d eaten any meat today. Well yeah I had a chicken sandwich at the airport and a burger on the plane and she asked if it touched anything. My blanket was in my lap, my book was on the tray and my pillow was next to me so yes. She said ok that’s what it is and sent me on my way. I don’t know why anyone would want to bring meat back or why it’s such an issue but it’s a thing.

It was an interesting way to end the trip that’s for sure. We had a great time and while I’d go back to DLP tomorrow, now that I know I can get the macrons nearby, I’m not in any hurry to go back to Paris itself. I certainly didn’t catch the magic that many people do but it was enjoyable.

:thanks: for reading. I hope you enjoyed it and it either helped with your trip planning, let you relive your trip or explore somewhere new.

Last edited:
We used the same company, which I found had the best rates. We did have to charge it with a portable charger some days or if we went back to the room we'd charge it. But if you don't want it on all the time you could turn it on and off to help save the battery. We were using it a lot throughout the day though. https://www.travel-wifi.com/
Thank you. I am going to give this info to my niece too. I like the idea of picking up the device at the airport.

We are taking Icelandic air as well so I liked reading about your experiences at the airports. I know what to expect when we travel. How were the planes? Did they have onboard movies or anything like that? I am taking my 10 year old grand-daughter so I want to know what may or may not be available to keep her entertained.

We got to the catacombs about 15 min before it opened like we had read to do only to see them hang up a sign saying they were on strike. I was disappointed and while I’m not in a hurry to go back to Paris, I can see a future visit to DLP once they finish all the additions to DLP and I’ll add at least a day so I can visit the catacombs, hopefully they won’t be on strike then.
My sister, her boyfriend, and my brother were looking forward to seeing the catacombs, but the strike was still going on. At least they were able to check the website earlier and didn’t buy their tickets in advance!

We got back to the hotel a bit after 2pm and while my friend wanted to relax before we went for dinner I didn’t want to spend 3+ hours in the hotel when I’m in Paris so I set out to explore.
The ongoing issue with me and my family! I wanted to get up at a decent time and go go go; they wanted to sleep in and just see 1-2 things per day!

The row across from mine was empty so once we were in the air the two people sitting next to me got up and sat there so I had the row to myself :woohoo: It was great, I just wish it had been when I wanted to sleep on the way there
Isn’t that the best!

We are taking Icelandic air as well so I liked reading about your experiences at the airports. I know what to expect when we travel. How were the planes? Did they have onboard movies or anything like that? I am taking my 10 year old grand-daughter so I want to know what may or may not be available to keep her entertained.

They have seat back entertainment. The website should have a list of movies but I noticed they weren't all on there. It'll give you an idea but I would rely on it to entertain a 10 year old the entire time both ways. I'm not sure there's enough on there for both ways. There wasn't enough on there both ways for me and I just used it for noise for some of the flights.

Loved your report and thanks for posting it. We have just begun planning our first trip over next August so the report has great tips and info

I've got just a couple of strange DLP questions---
Is there a Dapper Dan quartet on Main Street? As a Barbershoppwr myself I always sing a song when visiting DLR or WDW

Is PPF as popular and slow loading as the US versions?

Thanks again

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!