Where we can find best tickets, before we go or when we arrive??

minniemosa

Mouseketeer
We need tickerts for WDW. US, IOA. SW AND BG.Where can we find best prices before we go or we can buy them at good prices at any info center there? We are looking specially for the other atracttions SW, BG AND IOA US. because we know that when you get there we acn find coupons . What do you think??

If you are doing US, IOA, SW, and BG, I would look into the orlando flex ticket which give you access to all for (I think) 14 days. I think there is a water park included (Wet N Wild) too. I called one of the ticket centers on 192 yesterday, and their prices were pretty much the same or even a little cheaper than ordering on the net, we are going to get ours when we get there either at Walmart or there. I am afraid I will forget them, it would be soooo like me.

Here is a link to more ticket information.

http://www.orlandotouristinformationbureau.com/attractiontickets/attractiontickets_book.htm

Are you a member of AAA? They offer slight discounts on tickets.

The flex ticket is the best bet for all those parks. We are getting flex tickets too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter