Where to watch some football?!

Other than ESPN is there someplace to watch a game, or 2,or 3...

As an alternative I would try Geyser Point Bar and Grill over at Wilderness Lodge that is outside near the lake (new in the last few years).

Link for Geyser Point Bar and Grill

If you click the "View Gallery" button on the link above, the pictures do show some tv's up over the bar. As a patron of the establishment, of course, you need to make a few purchases but if the temps and weather are pleasant, I could be perfectly happy here.

This is one place I am going to eat at on my next Fort trip in October 2020. I've walked past it on a recent visit but never sat down. I remember thinking that it looked like a very nice, relaxing place.

Bama Ed

As an alternative I would try Geyser Point Bar and Grill over at Wilderness Lodge that is outside near the lake (new in the last few years).

Link for Geyser Point Bar and Grill

If you click the "View Gallery" button on the link above, the pictures do show some tv's up over the bar. As a patron of the establishment, of course, you need to make a few purchases but if the temps and weather are pleasant, I could be perfectly happy here.

This is one place I am going to eat at on my next Fort trip in October 2020. I've walked past it on a recent visit but never sat down. I remember thinking that it looked like a very nice, relaxing place.

Bama Ed
I've looked into Geyser Grill since we'll be at the Fort, location seems pretty perfect.

It is now advisable to make a reservation for Geyser Point. Last year we showed up without one and was told we had a 45 minute wait. Reservations can be made on the MDE app. If there are empty seats they usually have a game on at Crockett's tavern.

It is now advisable to make a reservation for Geyser Point. Last year we showed up without one and was told we had a 45 minute wait. Reservations can be made on the MDE app. If there are empty seats they usually have a game on at Crockett's tavern.
I couldn't make a reservation on MDE? I've made reservations before at plenty of places before, but for some reason, it wont let me.

I couldn't make a reservation on MDE? I've made reservations before at plenty of places before, but for some reason, it wont let me.

Well Disney shows it as a Counter Service (Quick Service) restauarant. Go figure. :confused3

Capture.PNG

Bama Ed

I had another thought. I believe you could grab a seat at the bar without a reservation, if there is one available. We have not been lucky enough to get two together.

bsjs0708,

I completely forgot one other option (although I was hanging out on the other DIS forums <sorry> and was reminded) which is:

- the bowling lanes in Disney Springs called Splitsville have a number (supposedly) of tv screens and viewing areas not part of the bowling lanes. It gets recommended often for people who don't want to have to fight for a table at the ESPN Club next to BoardWalk (DD emptied their outside trash cans) near the EPCOT IG Gateway for NFL Sundays so that might be an option too.

But still, if I could get to Geyser B&G and secure a comfy chair with a view of my game and run a tab, I would.

Bama Ed

PS - October 2020 DISMeet Saturday college football game viewing at my campsite (BYOB). We're especially gentle with B1G and BIG12 fans (ACC fans may have to watch from the road).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!