Where to unload golf carts?

ultimatefans

DIS Veteran
We have two golf carts rented from Kenny's and will be utilizing their trailer to bring them in. Where is the best spot to unload and leave the carts until we can bring them to the cabins? It's very possible we will be getting the golf carts before we have received our cabin assignment. Thanks!

We rented one from Kenny last June. DS and I went to pick it up (we used their truck too) and just entered The Fort through the back gate and just pulled into the overflow parking lot. We unloaded it there and DS stayed with the cart while I returned the truck/trailer. For the return, we reversed the process. We did not have a site assignment yet, so this worked well for us.

We rented one from Kenny last June. DS and I went to pick it up (we used their truck too) and just entered The Fort through the back gate and just pulled into the overflow parking lot. We unloaded it there and DS stayed with the cart while I returned the truck/trailer. For the return, we reversed the process. We did not have a site assignment yet, so this worked well for us.

I second this! We did that exact same thing last September. It worked especially well for us since we were not very confident about meandering Kenny's trailer through to the cabin loop. It's quite a large trailer.

First time I had one cart and unloaded and loaded right at my cabin but I had a lot of room to pull over. This past time we used the overflow lot as we had 2 carts (my brother and I) and were in different loops and I didn't have as much room to pull over out of the way. We tucked the carts in an open area that wasn't in anyone's way or blocking anyone from using that area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter