Where to stop in South Carolina?

mrsap

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone! Just wondering if anyone can recommend a couple of good hotels along Rt. 77 or I-26 in South Carolina for a quick rest. Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Not sure where you are starting out from, but there are several good ones just off the interstate in Columbia and Walterboro (the latter is actually off I-95). We come from NC, so have to trek through SC every trip. We have stayed at a few in Columbia during return trips in the past (now just make it home in one day). Also could check Orangeburg. We like Comfort Suites, Marriott Courtyard, Hampton Inn, Best Western, etc. Should be able to find some of these in the places I listed. Someone who overnights in SC probably knows more than me, but these are what we've seen along the highway on our way to WDW :wizard: Edit to add, you can also check Rock Hill, but that's just right outside of Charlotte. You may be looking to go much further into SC than that.

Last edited:
Not sure where you are starting out from, but there are several good ones just off the interstate in Columbia and Walterboro (the latter is actually off I-95). We come from NC, so have to trek through SC every trip. We have stayed at a few in Columbia during return trips in the past (now just make it home in one day). Also could check Orangeburg. We like Comfort Suites, Marriott Courtyard, Hampton Inn, Best Western, etc. Should be able to find some of these in the places I listed. Someone who who overnights in SC probably knows more than me, but these are what we've seen along the highway on our way to WDW :wizard: Edit to add, you can also check Rock Hill, but that's just right outside of Charlotte. You may being looking to go much further into SC than that.

Thank you so much for your response! You were so helpful!!! I started looking up the towns you mentioned and found lots of great options! I appreciate your help!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter