Where to stay over Easter 2018?

Kids for Disney

Earning My Ears
So, we have stayed at Bonnet Creek at least 5 times! We love it! I am just afraid it is going to be more than we want to spend for this trip. We love the lazy river, putt putt, pools , Washer, dryer, close to the parks etc. Is there another resort that would cost less but have the same amentities? Thank you!

You may want to check out Sheraton Vistana Resort, we stayed there years ago and it is very nice. I've never stayed there personally, but a lot of people on these boards seem to like Holiday Inn Orange Lake Resort. If a vacation rental home instead of a timeshare is an option, check out Windsor Hills Resort.

When we stay off site, we either stay at Wyndham Bonnet Creek or Vacation Village at Parkway. I think the condos at both places are equally as nice and very similar in size, decor and cleanliness. Both properties are very close to the parks. We often choose VV@P over WBC because it is a much cheaper option for us (we trade our timeshare for it through RCI). VV@P has several pools but does not have a pirate pool or lazy river (yet - they are building one). There are no restaurants or bars at VV@P, but there are several restaurants and a Publix right across the street from the resort. We have stayed at VV@P during the weeks before and after Easter. Neither traffic nor parking has ever been a problem.

Thank you all for your recommendations!

Mrs. Ciz, who did book Vacation Village through?

Thanks!
Unfortunately, I have never rented. We own a timeshare in Colonial Williamsburg, which I bought cheap and have had for 32 years. We trade our timeshare through RCI for VV@P and WBC. If I assign a dollar cost to the number of points (TPUs) I need to get VV@P and assign a portion of our yearly maintenance fee (we usually get 3 weeks vacation from our yearly points), it costs us about $450 for a week at VV@P. WBC costs more for us because it requires a lot more points to trade into. Occasionally we can get extra cash vacations through RCI's Last Call program for super cheap.

We have gone to WDW for 17 years . Most of the time we stay at a Marriott vacation club before we go to DVC.
They are all very nice . if you have young kids harbor lake is best for them.
I dont think any have lazy river however .
Also the rates seem a little higher this year. Try AAA rates I have heard good things about floridays . Lastly check mouse savers they have some good tips and info on area discounts

Last edited:
Thank you for the replies!

I have had a lot of trouble trying to get WBC and orange because of my midweek stay...

So, I have a quote from someone for a 2 bedroom at Cypress Pointe for $825 for 6 nights 3.28.18 through 4.3.18. Is this a good deal?

We have found Blue Heron Beach Resort the best value and closest location for our Disney vacations. Huge pool, large rooms, amazing views, beautiful dock, outdoor snack shack, close to Starbucks, mini golf, Dollar Tree, and easy acess to Disney. Hope you have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!