Where to spend free day? SeaWorld?

BigCujo

Earning My Ears
We are newlyweds spending our honeymoon at WDW. We will be at the Port Orleans FQ from Aug.26 to Sep. 2, 2001. I am a first-timer to WDW, the wife has been before in 1992. She says I will be disappointed if I don't see Everything(WDW,Universal, IOA,SeaWorld). I realize that I can't see "Everything Orlando" in just one week. I am fine with this, I have never been on a vacation of this magnitude before so I know everything will be great. I figured we could do WDW etc. in 6 days that leaves me with one Disney-free day. We are in our late 20's with no children. We both love zoos and aquariums, but we also love thrill rides. If you could spend 1 day with a first-timer, would you choose SeaWorld or Islands of Adventure? which is better for adults?? which gives you more for your money?? I figure SeaWorld is more relaxing. We might need a slow down day in the middle of the week. I am leaning towards SeaWorld. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS?? HELP US DECIDE.

OH,IOA is my pick!! Especially if you are a fan of Spiderman!!! THIS is thee best High Tech 3D ride ever invented!! The Hulk is a GOOD Thrill coaster as well as the Fire and Ice Coasters. There are 3 water Rides! and Shows that are outstanding!

Yep,I can't wait to get back to IOA!!

We love SeaWorld, but I haven't been to the others. We had annual passes when we lived in FL and went there a lot, never tired of it. They do have the two rides, Kraken, a coaster and Atlantis, similar to splash mountain. If you like aquariums and zoos, go to SeaWorld.

We like SeaWorld also...... If we have to skip anything it will be Universal/IOA. SeaWorld is more relaxed and has some great shows.. If you want thrill rides go to IOA. You will be on your honeymoon, wait and see how you feel about it then. You may decide to do both.

:pinkbounc :bounce:

It depends on what you're looking for. Sea World is beautiful, relaxing, full of great sealife shows, and there is now a roller coaster, and a water ride called Atlantis (which was awesome!), and a flight simulator ride. So there's a few rides where you could get your "thrills" yet have the relaxation too.

Personally, I would go to IOA because the theming and the rides are GREAT. This is the place to go if you love thrill rides. Lots of roller coasters, a few pretty major water rides, and the Spiderman has to be one of the most unique and greatest rides ever. I was just totally blown away by this park, it is unlike anything I've ever seen. (Even my friend who is a Disney Imagineer, was quite impressed!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter