Where to pick up AP?

jodybird511

DIS Veteran
Hi,

We've been to UO several times, but not over the past four years. This is the first time we have bought an annual pass. We are staying at the Hard Rock. I know when we stayed at RPR in the past, there was an onsite ticket seller where we were able to pick up or activate tickets purchased online. Does this still exist? And can APs be picked up there, or is it only at the ticket windows at the parks?

Yes it still exists. You should be able to pick up your AP and any other special tickets you've ordered ahead of time (HHN etc.) at the ticket desk at HRH.

I picked ours up at RPR last year. They did ask if it was paid in full though so that might make a difference.

Was wondering this myself. Glad this popped up. Purchased ours online but with payment plan so hope that doesn't make a difference.

Someone recently posted that you can no longer pick up APs at the hotels. Perhaps someone who has done so lately could chime in.

We were able to pick up annual passes in the PBH when we stayed there last month. I would think Hard Rock has the same type of set up. It was very easy and convenient.

I just spoke with Royal Pacific and they said as long as paid in full, you can pick up at the hotel directly. You just need to have confirmation number and photo ID of all adults getting an Annual Pass!

Can I upgrade my tickets to an AP at the HRH as well?

I'm interested in this as well. I currently have tickets and I'll need to upgrade one to an AP since I booked the hotel using an AP rate. My in-laws are also going and I thought about reassigning one of them my ticket and just buying the AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!