Where to park?

dex

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone,

Staying for one night at RPR.

Going to do an early check in for the EP, and then head for the park.

On that evening we also go to BMG (it’s and HHN).

Now where do I park the car for both days?

Thx

At the resort.

From RPR you just walk or take the water taxi to city walk and the parks.

Parking for the parks is the same as parking for city walk, and is the same length of walk or longer as from RP. And you’ll be paying for parking at the resort and would pay to park at the park/citywalk garage so there’s truly zero point to move your car.

As long as you’re out of the RPR lot by midnight the second day you’ll incur only one day’s parking fee.

As Bumbershoot says, park at the hotel.

You have no need to move it to get to the parks from the hotel.

One nights parking charge gives you two full days parking.

Thank you all.

So if I get it straight, on the morning of the check in, just park at the resort for the two days.

The night park, gives me two days of parking if I leave by midnight the second day, if I get that correct? What is the price for a night park?

There is no problem though to come and go with the car, like in the park parking right?

You will be charged one night for the car parked in the resort parking lot. You can move that car in and out of the resort as you wish. If you move your car to the Citywalk (park) parking garage, you will have to pay separately to park in that garage unless you have an AP with free parking privileges.

However, there is no reason to move the car to the Citywalk (park) parking garage. This would be a longer more crowded option for going to the parks, especially on a HHN. Also, the security lines are worse in the parking garage. Although, overall security lines aren’t too bad at Uni.

Don’t think Disney transportation where you might want your car in the park’s lot. There’s just no advantage to it at Uni. The hotels are right beside the parks and only a very short walk away. If walking sounds too tiring, there are also boats. The walk to the parking garage will end up being just as long and there’s no boat option for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!