Where to get tickets for Halloween party

experiment626mom

<font color=purple>I hate when people breathe on m
I'm trying not to make you guys crazy with all my questions. Where do I get tickets for the halloween party at DCA? Or am I too late?

You guys are the greatest!!!

Here is the phone number we called to get ours. They are currently being sold only to AP however. 714-781-4400

experiment626mom said:
I'm trying not to make you guys crazy with all my questions. Where do I get tickets for the halloween party at DCA? Or am I too late?

You guys are the greatest!!!

They don't go on sale to the general public until Sept 1, but it would be at the same number posted above.

What are the dates for the Halloween pareties??? If all goes well, I would love to go.

The party is in CA Adventure after closing on 10/21, 10/22, 10/28, 10/29.

I just went to the annual pass site and was able to put tickets in my shopping cart for each day, although I didn't complete the sale. But it looks like they haven't sold out yet.

Has anyone ever done this? It seems like it's more geared for little kids? Can you go into DL dressed in costume that night/day?

CaliforniaDreamer said:
Has anyone ever done this? It seems like it's more geared for little kids? Can you go into DL dressed in costume that night/day?

DL has done something similar in the past, but not recently. This will be new so I'm not exactly sure what to expect. My son and I plan on going in costume, but not during the day, only after the party begins.

All I can do is compare it to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party that takes place at WDW. It is after hours and requires a special admission ticket. Many people dress up, adults and kids, but many do not. There are treat stations set up throughout the park where you get candy or stickers. The characters are dressed in costume (for example I've seen Mickey in a black mask and dracula style cape). There may be a special parade or show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter